SP not updated?

• dakum
      dakum
      Bronze
      Hi - I just recently joined using the pokerstrategy marketing code and started playing on Pstar already. I earned so far 100 base fpps but it shows here on this site that I still haven't earn anything yet. How long do you usually wait til its updated?
  • 3 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      According to my home page, my last update was on the 29th Of march.
      So probably just waiting for it to update ;)

Just incase though, are you sure you used the code? Did you download Pokerstars using the link? Did you click information sharing in the lobby and follow all steps in the pokerstars first deposit page? If so and the points you made were yesterday, you are most likely waiting for points to update ;)

100 FPP's is worth 50 SP's btw.

Best wishes

-Kingdippy
    • dakum
      dakum
      Bronze
      Yeah I used the code and checked the Information sharing in the request tab. I guess I should just wait. Thanks for the help.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dakum
      Yeah I used the code and checked the Information sharing in the request tab. I guess I should just wait. Thanks for the help.
      Hey dakum and welcome to the site!

kingdippy already covered the most important points - and if you have met those criteria your status should change and update once PokerStars sends their most recent lists. Since the last update was the 29th of March and you just started you should have around 50 FPP soon.

Hope to see you around the hand evaluation boards & the rest of the site from then on out :)

Best regards
      SoyCD