This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 - QQ vs 4-bet pre

• PetterG2
      PetterG2
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      UTG1:
      $11,08
      Hero:
      $14,96

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Q:spade: , Q:heart:
      UTG1 raises to $0,35, 3 folds, Hero raises to $1,00, 4 folds, UTG1 raises to $1,95, Hero calls $0,95.

I called here to check out the flop, because I didn't want to lose a stack to an overpair or a coinflip with QQ.

Flop: ($4,05) A:heart: , 4:spade: , 2:spade: (2 players)
      UTG1 checks, Hero bets $2,00, UTG1 calls $2,00.

He checked, and my first thought was that he was scard of that ace, and I put him on something like TT-KK. Therfore I put in bet of around halv the pot to see if he folds.
        Since he just called, I was pretty sure he eather had AA and is setting a wierd trap, or high PP he don't want to let go off (look at vp$ip etc)

Turn: ($8,05) K:diamond: (2 players)
      UTG1 checks, Hero checks.

I figured out I didn't want to lose more money in this pot than I (most likely) already had so I just checked and gave up the hand.

River: ($8,05) T:diamond: (2 players)
      UTG1 bets $7,13 (All-In), Hero folds, UTG1 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $8,05

Results follow (highlight to see):
      UTG1 shows two pairs, aces and kings (Ad Ks)

UTG1 wins with two pairs, aces and kings (Ad Ks)

He showed me AK by the way
  • 2 replies