MP3:
      $13.30
      CO:
      $5.15
      BU:
      $12.90

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Preflop: Hero is SB with T, J.
      MP3 folds, CO calls $0.10, BU folds, Hero raises to $0.6, BB calls $0.50, CO folds.

Flop: ($1.30) 8, T, Q (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.00, BB raises to $2, Hero calls $1.00.

Turn: ($5.30) J (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $3.00, Hero raises to $10.2(All-In), BB calls $7.20.

River: ($25.70) A (2 players)

Final Pot: $25.70.

T9o is not in my normal range for the blinds. This is a steal gone errrr.... My thoughts are: I wish he would play his holecards better.

C/F turn? Dont steal with this again even if 5 handed?
  • 1 reply
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      PF: I think it's ok to raise but also OK to complete from the SB, I would probably raise it myself though against CO limper. It's not a steal, it's an isolation raise.

Flop: CB is OK, but I would just fold to the minraise. All you have is a gutshot which isn't clean and 2nd pair.

Turn: As played I would donk-blockbet/fold the turn (are you allowed to blockbet on the turn? I dunno, but here I don't want to invest too much with a bet/fold) for something like $2. The obvious draws got there - every 9 has a straight and the flushdraw completed. My small bet is there to encourage a single Q to call, with my plan on the river being to check and hope for a free showdown against Q.

You can avoid the long and complicated turn explanation by folding the flop though :tongue: