Starting Capital Question

• veevo
      veevo
      Global
      Hey, my friend from school introduced me to this site. I registered my account and passed the quiz on first try! Joined full tilt poker room and filled my personal data. I allso got an e mail asking for id check. I sent them 2 pictures of my ID card, both sides.

But no response since that, two days has passed. Is there something i missed, or shoud i wait some more?

Thank you!
  • 5 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello veevo and welcome to the site,

It does not seem like the support has processed your ID information yet. Are you sure you sent it to security@pokerstrategy.com from the e-mail address you signed up with? If not please re-send it - or contact or support staff via the ticket system (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/).

In the meantime I suggest you browse the learning material available here. Do you already know what format you plan on playing?

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • veevo
      veevo
      Global
      Thanks for the reply! I sent a new email with my pictures at security@pokerstrategy.com

Im probably going to play hold em no limit, since i have lots of real life experience with it. Iv even read couple books about it.

But wether i going to play sngs, cash or hu, now that i dont know yet :) . I love hu cash, but i doubt a bankroll of 50 will be enough, since the lowest limit for hu cash in full tilt is NL 50 :( . So i think ill start with small buy in MTTs or NL 5.

One more question for you sir, do you happen to know, how much longer might it take, to recive my bankroll?

Thank you again! :)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello veevo,

Well your ID has been successfully checked - but it seems there might have been problems with your Full Tilt transfer. I'm sure the support will contact you with details soon (or you can write them a ticket yourself, if they haven't done so in 12 hours).

You are right in saying that $50 isn't enough BR to get very creative. Whatever you decide on I highly suggest using a very solid BRM. You need to be able to survive swings in order to have long-term success - and that is what BRM is all about ;)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • veevo
      veevo
      Global
      I wrote them a ticket :) . All i have to do now, is wait, i guess. But thanks for the info and if i need some more help, ill post in this thread ok?

Thank you!
    • veevo
      veevo
      Global
      SoyCD im sorry to bother you again, but i am getting a bit worried. Yesterday i wrote support a ticket, asking what has gone wrong. But i still havent recived any feedback. I checked my full tilt account, everything seemed to be ok. My personal data was filled, my email was verifyed.

I dont know, what should i do next, just wait?

And sorry again, for troubleing you.

Thank you!

Aidan