Player-Stats

• Da_Dave
      Da_Dave
      Bronze
      Since I am a stats person, I'd like to know if there are any big flaws in my stats or things I should/could improve. Do I see the SD to often? I've improved the folding BB to steal stats, down to about 57% in last 2000 hands.

Are there any comparative stats out there? Have tried checking a "Matthias Wahls builds up BR" article to have somewhat an idea what I should look out for, but he only gives very basic stats.

I'm pretty sure I should increase c/r quite a lot, even at the current level I only use it about 1,5-2% of the time.

I'd be really glad if you could give me any kind of feedback.
      Thanks.

edit: and I know 5.666 hands are not that many, but it should be enough to show certain tendencies.
  • 5 replies
    • Blinzler
      Blinzler
      Bronze
      you should give some more informations, like limit, fr/sh, etc
      Also, 6000 are by far not enough to analyse those stats, but as far as i can tell they look all right, folded bb to steall should be considerably lower, but it is too small a sample to say that for certain. Your Aggression Factor is lower than what i have, but i guess it isn't terrible either.
    • Da_Dave
      Da_Dave
      Bronze
      Oh, ups:
      FR, Limit, .1/.2 - .15/.30.

What about the c/r Stats?
    • Blinzler
      Blinzler
      Bronze
      your are definitely not c/r a lot, might be a leak, but to be honest, i didn't do that either when i was playing those limits. Still you should look for spots where you can use a c/r to gain extra value or to protect. To improve that you should read the protection article which explains that very well.
    • Bango86
      Bango86
      Bronze
      c/r is not that impotent in those limits in my opinion.
      Usually fishs call everything anyway and with giving them a chance for a check behind their chance to outdraw rise a lot.(and we all no that fishs have more luck than an everage person:D )

just my opinion. dunno if thats right.
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      The best thing you can do is to play the default lines mentioned in this article: http://www.pokerstrategy.org.uk/strategy/51

Dont forget that you also play a check/raise for getting extra value with a made hand and not only for fold equity.

Kind regards,
      Stefan