bankroll question

• enlacecom
      enlacecom
      Bronze
      hello

i am new here on the forum i just passed the quiz about an hour ago and signed up with titan poker.

i am planning on playing in the no limit tables with the 50 USD starting capital. what limit do you suggest i start playing in?
      also i see that alot of people have had an id check requested.i havent recieved an email requesting an id check probably because i just registered about an hour and a half.but to speed the process along should i just send my picture id now so in case you do require one from me you will allready have it?

BR
      Guillermo

PS

look forward to building a solid bankroll
  • 7 replies
    • STR82ACE
      STR82ACE
      Bronze
      If you plan on using Short Stack Strategy, don't go over .05/.1 NL
      For Big Stack, I wouldn't go above .02/.04, and even then its abit risky at only 10 buyins

Good luck, see you on Titan sometime. Just don't crack my aces, okay? Been happening way too often lately.
    • enlacecom
      enlacecom
      Bronze
      hello, str82ace

thanks for the tip!!!

BR
      Guillermo
    • enlacecom
      enlacecom
      Bronze
      hello all

i am happy to say that i have received the 50 USD at titan this morning.
      thank you PS.that was really fast i registered to the forum yesterday and this morning the money was credited to my titan account.
      i played about 2 hours this morning.i had a decent session i am up 7.78

[img=http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/5975/titan.th.jpg]

thanks again PS!!

enlacecom
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey enlacecom!

Im glad that everything went smoothly - and hope to see you actively progressing as a player. Be sure the check out the Bronze content now that you have access to it- there are more articles and also videos which are extremely helpful in further improving your game.

If you approach Poker with the correct attitude (I can recommend the article Professional Attitude which deals with the mindset of winning players) there are no bounds to your progress.

So good luck at the tables - follow the bankroll management (can't say this often enough) - post hands you are unsure about - and keep us updated!

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • enlacecom
      enlacecom
      Bronze
      hello soycd

thank you for posting in my thread. i have a couple of questions i tried to install elephant but i was getting a database error. is there a FAQ or some kind of instructions to get it working.i would really like to be able to track my hands and post my progress and also to find my leaks to improve my game.i must have played about 6 or 7 hours today im $63.70 and titan points is at 60.80. i was up to $70 but i had a bad beat or 2 but those were because i didnt follow the chart on those 2 or 3 hands one was A-J i call an all in and the other was A-Q...other than that i think i had a decent run today.one more question, the amount of titan points that i collected today. is this good for a days worth of playing or should i be making more points to make sure i clear my bonus?

thanks again soycd

Enlacecom
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello enlacecom,

Yes there are a few threads and FAQs; http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/748

Here is a guide for de-installing Post-gres (often it helps if you de-install the Elephant + PostGres and re-install it all: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/752

There is also a forum on the Elephant with some sticky threads; http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/board.php?boardid=1467

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • enlacecom
      enlacecom
      Bronze
      hello

thanks for sending the links im going to check them out now.i have a question when i check the bonus section in titan cashier it does not display the $100 it doesnt show any bonus.should the 100 bonus be listed there?

im gonna work out the elephant software today before i play again.for me it was a rough day at the tables i lost a few dollars im at $55.55 im gonna spend time going over the articlas i really need to be able to post my hands on the forum figure out the things im doing wrong.im worried cuz i am having up and down peaks and i need to play stable instead of losing a big hand and then winning a big hand.

BR
      enlacecom