At Last

• 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hey mcglenn888, welcome to PokerStrategy.

Congrats on passing the quiz, now the real fun starts.

Don't forget to continue spending time reading & re-reading the strategy guides, in particular those that lay out the BRM (Bankroll Management). These are vital to ensure that you get the maximum out of your free $50 and to avoid losing it really early into your poker.

PokerStrategy is a lot more than just the $50 though. Take time to browse the forum, watch strategy videos and attend the free live coaching sessions, they all help to improve your game play.

Any problems or anything you are unsure on, don't hesitate to drop a question on the forum, all of our members are very friendly and always eager to help other members out with their knowledge/experience.

Good luck, wishing you every success,

Bart
    • Deadnisse
      Deadnisse
      Bronze
      As pro in poker as I am, I kinda passed the test without a problem, but now it has gone over 1 week, and yet still no money has arrived! I did finish all the req.ment, and I got to the "congratulations you made it" guide!

Is this just normal? Busy days for pokerstragegiez?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Deadnisse
      As pro in poker as I am, I kinda passed the test without a problem, but now it has gone over 1 week, and yet still no money has arrived! I did finish all the req.ment, and I got to the "congratulations you made it" guide!

Is this just normal? Busy days for pokerstragegiez?
      Hello Deadnisse,

It looks like you didn't receive your money due to not having correctly registered your Full Tilt Poker Account. Our support sent you a ticket here; http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/

Best regards
      SoyCD