70 games -30BI's

• p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      Hi, I can't seem to win anymore. I started out playin well n kept losing both when I was ahead, a coinflip or behind and well it started to tilt me. So I took a break n came back today to see if my luck would change, but still I lose when I'm ahead or lose to people trapping.. never had a downswing before that lasted this many games n now I have to move back down to $1 buyins :( It feels like I'm damned however good or bad I play. And on top of that my internet decides to disconnect randomly which tilts me reallllllly bad. I've already read all the psychology articles, n studied some of the silver articles but I'm bronze again now. Just feels like this downswing is neverending.

/quits life
  • 1 reply
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hey Sarah,

Sorry to hear about your downswing :( You might not have anything to review your hands in but if you do, then go back and look over some of them. If not then think about some and if you have been playing them well. Im not really a SnG player but i can understand that there is huge!!! variance involved because of the push/fold stages, so it might just be variance.

And ive had disconnections in the past and they ****** me off so bad. The good thing was that i was disconnected so i couldnt tilt because i wasnt playing :P

ReRead a view articles, watch a few videos and maybe have a break ;)

Anyway i wish you the best of luck :)

-Kingdippy