This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

1% autist wanking through 2019

    • RedBananya
      RedBananya
      Basic
      Joined: 14.01.2019 Posts: 42
      Hello gentleman,

      It is already year 2019 and few days ago i turned 30, motha F 30y old and i feel awesome.

      And as people were saying, 30 years old is when u know exactly what you want from life and become more adult like, welp, im still an autist but at least i have some ideas what i want from my life and know what needs to be done to get there...kinda... :f_biggrin:

      Anyway, year 2018 was really hard for me, love of my life fucked me over, lost 200k$ in stock trading and almost lost my mind but thanks to my friends and traveling around the world i kinda came to a conclusion that my life isn't that bad. Gained a lot of experience in relationships and money wise and im happy that i did it before i turned 30y old cause right now im ready to achieve my biggest goals and dreams.

      I'm gonna run this blog untill i will achieve my dreams and gonna slowly share my dreams and goals with you guys thought 2019 and 2020, cause i think it will take 2-3 years to get there... a little optimistic but i believe in myself and my skills and experience that i will get there sooner or later because i know i can do it hehe :f_biggrin:

      Soooo, my firls goal is to pick up poker again and this time i want to get from 0 to 10k$ playing through 4 different poker softs. Pokerstars.eu, Pokerstars.es,888 poker and Partypoker.

      This blog is gonna be more like a diary and i've been using this site for almost 10 years so thought it is a good time to give something back and who knows maybe i will encourage someone and even meet some awesome people here in live tournaments haha, who knows, who knows :f_biggrin:

      Anyway welcome to by 1% autistic blog and hope u guys will enjoy this weird but awesome ride with me!!! :f_drink:
  • 52 replies
    • RedBananya
      RedBananya
      Basic
      Joined: 14.01.2019 Posts: 42
      Ok, for now i'm only gonna play at PS.eu and later i will divide that money and even gonna deposit few hundreds in other softs but only when my BR will be 300$ on ps.eu.

      Goal: 0-300$


      Im gonna be very nitish at the beginning and gonna grind. My game is still shit and i want to refresh my mind and relearn what i have forgotten and i think micro limits are the best and cheapest place to do it. It is gonna be annoying to put so many hours in such a low limits but in the end it will be worth it
    • RedBananya
      RedBananya
      Basic
      Joined: 14.01.2019 Posts: 42
      Also can anyone teach me how can i upload pictures here, i've tried to use the link button and picture button but none of them works... :f_confused:
    • nsavov
      nsavov
      Bronze
      Joined: 24.09.2010 Posts: 1,166
      Hello and welcome! This is gonna be an interesting read indeed!
      Do you mind sharing more about the stock busto if its not too painful for you, ofc!

      You are still basic member, thats probably why you cant post pics.
      In order to become bronze you either have to get the free pokerstrategy money or post 100 (I think) posts.

      And if you comment in the hand discussion forums for 20 days in a month you will get silver status.

      If you want to read more tournament blogs from the community I would highly recommend these:

      Germanys next grindette: from zero to hero - (Sit and) go, girl!

      Turning 0$ into WSOP trip
    • la55i
      la55i
      Moderator
      Moderator
      Joined: 27.01.2013 Posts: 8,910
      Hey RedBananya,

      This blog looks interesting, I will follow it :f_thumbsup:

      You can't indeed post pictures because you are still a basic member. You can get a lifetime Bronze status by earning your first strategy point. The best way to get a bronze status is to take advantage of our free money offers. Another option would be to buy a status. After your higher status expires, you will still have a Bronze status.

      Originally posted by nsavov
      And if you comment in the hand discussion forums for 20 days in a month you will get silver status.
      You can get 5 strategy points every day you post on our hand discussion boards (you can find those under No-Limit, Omaha, Tournament and SNG boards). However, this promotion is only for bronze members and above. So you can't earn your status by just posting there now.
    • Primrose6789
      Primrose6789
      Silver
      Joined: 01.07.2016 Posts: 4,380
      Interesting...I give you a thumb up even though you only wrote "Hello gentlemen" and forgot about us poker ladies :sifflote:

      :gl:
    • nsavov
      nsavov
      Bronze
      Joined: 24.09.2010 Posts: 1,166
      ^ The way you play, you are hardly a lady. More like an Amazon :banana:
    • RedBananya
      RedBananya
      Basic
      Joined: 14.01.2019 Posts: 42
      Originally posted by nsavov
      Hello and welcome! This is gonna be an interesting read indeed!
      Do you mind sharing more about the stock busto if its not too painful for you, ofc!

      You are still basic member, thats probably why you cant post pics.
      In order to become bronze you either have to get the free pokerstrategy money or post 100 (I think) posts.

      And if you comment in the hand discussion forums for 20 days in a month you will get silver status.

      If you want to read more tournament blogs from the community I would highly recommend these:

      Germanys next grindette: from zero to hero - (Sit and) go, girl!

      Turning 0$ into WSOP trip
      oh nice then im gonna start posting in the hand discussion forum, thank u baby :f_love:

      sure no problem, the story is kinda short, i invested 4500$ in 2017 July and in 6 months it went up to 200k$, was too greedy and didn't take out cause i thought it will go up more and got liquidated(crypto). Well it didn't happen straight away but through 2018, i had plenty of time of withdraw it, even when it dropped to 100k,50k,40k etc. but didn't and got fucked really hard. But thanks to that i learned a lot about stock market and how damn volatile everything is, started to read books about trading, meeting and talking to people who have been stock trading and crypto trading for years and to be honest i learned soooooo much. Even started to do charting and to be honest i would never imagine that i would go this far haha, i thought that the money i put will disappear but somehow i got lucky and at the same time got fucked and in the end im really happy it happened because right now i have plan for trading, i know what to expect and how to protect my gains and even if i lost quite a lot the knowledge i gained is unreplacable. So i learned that whatever happens in life is only for good, so just gonna continue investing and trading and i believe that with my current knowledge i will be able to earn much more in the upcoming years. :f_drink:
    • RedBananya
      RedBananya
      Basic
      Joined: 14.01.2019 Posts: 42
      Originally posted by la55i
      Hey RedBananya,

      This blog looks interesting, I will follow it :f_thumbsup:

      You can't indeed post pictures because you are still a basic member. You can get a lifetime Bronze status by earning your first strategy point. The best way to get a bronze status is to take advantage of our free money offers. Another option would be to buy a status. After your higher status expires, you will still have a Bronze status.

      Originally posted by nsavov
      And if you comment in the hand discussion forums for 20 days in a month you will get silver status.
      You can get 5 strategy points every day you post on our hand discussion boards (you can find those under No-Limit, Omaha, Tournament and SNG boards). However, this promotion is only for bronze members and above. So you can't earn your status by just posting there now.
      Oh ok np, i will deposit some cash in PP and will rake few $ to get that bronze, silver rank
    • RedBananya
      RedBananya
      Basic
      Joined: 14.01.2019 Posts: 42
      Originally posted by Primrose6789
      Interesting...I give you a thumb up even though you only wrote "Hello gentlemen" and forgot about us poker ladies :sifflote:

      :gl:
      My sincere apologies, Milady!! Thought that there are no girls on the internet :f_biggrin: anyway even if i can't post a pictures i can still leave a link to a nice picture of my favorite flowers, enjoy! :f_drink:

      http://tinypic.com/r/117u5gm/9
    • RedBananya
      RedBananya
      Basic
      Joined: 14.01.2019 Posts: 42
      Anyway, yesterday i played 51 tourneys and realized that im dog shit at poker. But at least i got used to 12 tabling but yeah i decided that i will spend this whole year relearning old stuff that i have forgotten and will dedicate a lot of time to learn stuff that i didn't know before, so even if i'm gonna grind the shit out of poker i wouldn't be surprised that i wouldn't be able to win much this year but who knows, any additional $ to my BR will make me happy. So yeah, basically this year is gonna be a lot of grinding and studying, so let's have an awesome/boring year!!! :f_love:

      Gonna post my results after i've played 100 tourneys, hopefully i will do it today :f_thumbsup:
    • RedBananya
      RedBananya
      Basic
      Joined: 14.01.2019 Posts: 42
      Oh yeah forgot tell u guys what is my plan for poker, basically i want to play cash,mtt,sng and maybe even spins.

      So last year i played 50k hands in nl2 zoom 9max and i beating it with 6-7bb but unfortunately the 9max zoom games are dead, dunno what happened but yeah nothing above NL2, so i will have to move to 6max zoom or just go to reg tables.

      Anyway for now the plan is:

      50k hands in NL2 zoom 9max ✅
      1000 tourneys (0.25$ 45m,90m, 0.02$ 990 and 0.10 360m)
      50k hands in NL2 9max reg tables
      Maybe 3000 spins 0.25$ or 6max zoom nl2

      BR at the moment is close to 100$ and i need 300$ BR at least to move up and finally start playing mtt's, more expensive sng's and ofcourse by then i will decide if i want to continue playing FR or SH cash tables.

      Anyway that is it for now, just gonna grind the shit out of it and maybe even gonna take some coaching lessons from my cousin(he's an mtt's pro)... :f_drink:
    • TurokRider
      TurokRider
      Bronze
      Joined: 21.10.2011 Posts: 172
      I think you should play less tables especially in the beginning. 4-6 tourneys at once should be quite enough to keep you busy and focused. More tables means less focus and eventually less profit. 12 tables is "professional"-level. The main problem is that tables are at different stages in a tourney. With 12 tables, that problem is only going to be bigger with 1 table just starting and an other table entering final table, or close to the money. Totally different stategy.

      Same goes for cashtables. I think more than 2 zoomtables is counterproductive except for the true masters. Regular tables 6-8 for an normal winning player. More tables means less focus which leads to errors or sub-level play.

      Furthermore, I would stick to 1 gametype. "Specialize"in either tourneys or cashgames or spins, not in all. And deffo do not mix games at the same time.
    • RedBananya
      RedBananya
      Basic
      Joined: 14.01.2019 Posts: 42
      Originally posted by TurokRider
      I think you should play less tables especially in the beginning. 4-6 tourneys at once should be quite enough to keep you busy and focused. More tables means less focus and eventually less profit. 12 tables is "professional"-level. The main problem is that tables are at different stages in a tourney. With 12 tables, that problem is only going to be bigger with 1 table just starting and an other table entering final table, or close to the money. Totally different stategy.

      Same goes for cashtables. I think more than 2 zoomtables is counterproductive except for the true masters. Regular tables 6-8 for an normal winning player. More tables means less focus which leads to errors or sub-level play.

      Furthermore, I would stick to 1 gametype. "Specialize"in either tourneys or cashgames or spins, not in all. And deffo do not mix games at the same time.
      Yeah maybe but in the golden age of poker i was 24 tabling 16h non stop for years and when zoom showed up i was 8 tabling haha, ehh miss the good old days :f_cry: :f_cry: :f_cry:

      Well i don't 12 tabling right now cause i want to show off, otherwise i would do 30 tabling :D but i do it cause it is damn boring for me to do less, if i would play mtt's then yeah 9 tabling would be the max but my ego doesn't let me to play less than 12 tables on these 0.25$ but yeah maybe i will have to
      "silence" my ego...

      yeah, my game is dog shit right now and because how complex are the mtt's and how different are all the stages that u need to pay more attention to what everything. Well for cash tables is a different story, because i played mainly cash i'm gonna try to get back to grinding 24 tables and hopefully i will be able to do it at the end of this year, cause in cash games i'm happy with my C game, cause cash games itself is very mundane, but who knows, maybe i will grow up and will stop listening to my ego and will 6 tabling in the end

      Well i understand, i'm just trying out all the game types and just want to see which ones i like the most. Like i said in the past i played millions of hands and got coached by many and i was doing quite well untill i had a mental breakdown haha, so yeah who knows... Also i never have taken spins seriously and that x10000 looks really delicious... :f_biggrin:
    • Primrose6789
      Primrose6789
      Silver
      Joined: 01.07.2016 Posts: 4,380
      Originally posted by nsavov
      ^ The way you play, you are hardly a lady. More like an Amazon :banana:
      Oh thanks! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    • Primrose6789
      Primrose6789
      Silver
      Joined: 01.07.2016 Posts: 4,380
      Originally posted by RedBananya
      Originally posted by Primrose6789
      Interesting...I give you a thumb up even though you only wrote "Hello gentlemen" and forgot about us poker ladies :sifflote:

      :gl:
      My sincere apologies, Milady!! Thought that there are no girls on the internet :f_biggrin: anyway even if i can't post a pictures i can still leave a link to a nice picture of my favorite flowers, enjoy! :f_drink:

      http://tinypic.com/r/117u5gm/9
      Oh how cute, thanks a lot! :heart: :heart: :heart:
    • RedBananya
      RedBananya
      Basic
      Joined: 14.01.2019 Posts: 42
      Damn i really wanted to play more yesterday but just couldn't cause my flu is getting worse, eyes are watering, can barely breath cause the nose is plugged all the time and head hurts like hell and also have a fever, basically right now my body is fighting in all the fronts to cure this bs. But i will play one session today and see how it goes, if my game is gonna be Z instead of C(at least) then i'm gonna call it for today and just gonna sleep in my bed and read some books...
    • nsavov
      nsavov
      Bronze
      Joined: 24.09.2010 Posts: 1,166
      Originally posted by RedBananya
      flu is getting worse, eyes are watering,
      can barely breath cause the nose is plugged
      all the time and head hurts like hell
    • Primrose6789
      Primrose6789
      Silver
      Joined: 01.07.2016 Posts: 4,380
      Oh dear! :f_o: Get well soon!
    • RedBananya
      RedBananya
      Basic
      Joined: 14.01.2019 Posts: 42
      Originally posted by nsavov
      Originally posted by RedBananya
      flu is getting worse, eyes are watering,
      can barely breath cause the nose is plugged
      all the time and head hurts like hell
      haha, thanks this helped a lot :D

      Originally posted by Primrose6789
      Oh dear! :f_o: Get well soon!
      thanks, i will, winters are always like this, a little bit of suffering and then rest of the year is virus free, hopefully :f_thumbsup: