Take 2 Promotion

• vinnie8887
      vinnie8887
      Bronze
      Did anyone play during the "Take 2" promotion last time it was on. Basically it gives anyone who plays 2 cash tables at once ftp points. It is running from April 3 to 12.

"2 times the tables, 2 times the play, 2 times the points: Earn double Full Tilt Points by playing at two tables simultaneously and get an extra cash bonus for playing at least five days during Take 2.

Play in Take 2 at any time from 00:00 ET on Friday, April 3rd to 23:59 ET on Sunday, April 12th and earn double Full Tilt Points by playing two ring-game tables at once."

Do you think that if you play more than 2 will it still count?
  • 21 replies
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      nope it only works for the 2 tables you make the most ftp's on
    • nafar84
      nafar84
      Bronze
      Yeah there's definitely no catch. The only thing is that you need to opt-in through the website which is no big deal at all.

If you play more than 2 tables then they simply take your top 2 tables in terms of points earned and include them in the promotion... and if you play during happy hour you will still get your happy hour points PLUS the take 2 points.

Obviously it is meant to encourage one-tablers to take up multitabling but it doesn't stop existing multitablers from benefiting as well.
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Originally posted by nafar84
      Yeah there's definitely no catch. The only thing is that you need to opt-in through the website which is no big deal at all.

If you play more than 2 tables then they simply take your top 2 tables in terms of points earned and include them in the promotion... and if you play during happy hour you will still get your happy hour points PLUS the take 2 points.

Obviously it is meant to encourage one-tablers to take up multitabling but it doesn't stop existing multitablers from benefiting as well.
      x2

It costs us nothing to gain some additional FTPs which we probably will spend some day.
    • Mudrinjo
      Mudrinjo
      Bronze
      only cash tables.? SnG?
    • KidVranic
      KidVranic
      Bronze
      Does anyone know the size of the 'cash bonus' they mention in the promotion? Or does it just refer to the bigger chance of getting an iron man bonus?
    • nafar84
      nafar84
      Bronze
      Nice! They have a $25 bonus if you play all 10 days, and $5 for 5 days. I don't think they had this the last time round. Will probably affect rakeback tho.

Mudrinjo: only cash games.
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Originally posted by nafar84
      Nice! They have a $25 bonus if you play all 10 days, and $5 for 5 days. I don't think they had this the last time round. Will probably affect rakeback tho.

Mudrinjo: only cash games.
      Omg thax nafar84 i didnt even read the stuff i thought is same as last time but this is really sweet:

From FTP:
      http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/take-2-rules

Players who earn at least one Full Tilt Point while playing at two tables simultaneously on five of the 10 days that Take 2 is running will receive a completely free $5 bonus. Players who earn at least one Full Tilt Point while playing at two tables simultaneously on all 10 days of the Take 2 promotion will receive an additional $20 bonus, for a total of $25. Bonus money will be paid out at the end of the promotion.

Thats is like 25$ free money :D Nice move from FTP i love free cash :D
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      Originally posted by slikec
      Nice move from FTP i love free cash :D
      +1 lol
    • PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      Originally posted by redskwerl
      Nice move from FTP i love free cash :D
      +1 lol
      +1 :P
    • dnalloh
      dnalloh
      Bronze
      damn. didnt see this until today. talk about the easiest to earn bonus in the history of poker probably! play 2 tables simultaneously just long enuff to earn 1 ftp (takes like max 15-20 min, even at small stacks tables), do that 10 days in a row and get 25 bucks! wow!!

congrats to you all who are in on this from the beginning. if i had just even seen this yesterday i couldve at least done 5 days and got the 5 bucks, but now only 4 days left. :(

hope to get the next one.

(maybe a campaign this juicy could get posted on front page so that all are aware of it next time. just a selfish suggestion ;) )
    • SSSC2NV
      SSSC2NV
      Bronze
      Awesome promotion for sure!

This is one of the main reasons I love FTP!

One suggestion to all FTP players, I would suggest that you check the "my promotions" section under the cashier atleast once a day, I mean afterall, I'm sure were all in and out of there many times a day! LOL
    • nafar84
      nafar84
      Bronze
      Instant payment! They're not joking around :D

I like! This is much better than the stupid SnG Madness.
    • AndySk
      AndySk
      Bronze
      Next time they can call it : Free money
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Was really nice but i doubt they achieved what they wanted :D They more or less gave 0,5M+ $ for no real effect :D
    • PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      Was really nice but i doubt they achieved what they wanted :D They more or less gave 0,5M+ $ for no real effect :D
      I think their goal is to get lower stakes single tablers to start multitabling... and I am sure the promo gets regulars to get to the tables at least once a day, it got me and the players who posted above to play for these 10 days :P
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PidKoker
      I think their goal is to get lower stakes single tablers to start multitabling... and I am sure the promo gets regulars to get to the tables at least once a day, it got me and the players who posted above to play for these 10 days :P
      yep, $25 free is better than the 15 medals from the 1 a day freeroll.
    • azxc4l8p3mm
      azxc4l8p3mm
      Bronze
      ive got payd 5$ + 20$ for play in all 10 promotion days.
    • lekingofkings
      lekingofkings
      Silver
      Does anybody know if this will affect our rakeback? Hopefully it won't, so that the $25 really are "free"...

/lekingofkings
    • felippe4u
      felippe4u
      Bronze
      Of course this is deducted from your rakeback, a long with any other FTP spending, bonuses or withdrawal fees.

At least this is what I was told.