Hi all!

• DevilDonk
      DevilDonk
      Bronze
      Well it's time to introduce myself.
      My name is Denis and i come form Slovenia (i saw on the forum that there are couple of other Slovenian players so this is great). I started playing poker about three months ago, and i have been doing relativelly bad. In my opinion i wanted to advance too fast, so i read alot of diffrent articles and some books (i learned alot in a weary short time).

This was kind of bad for my game because i tryed doing some advanced moves whitout realising the basics of poker. So this site has helped me incredibly, it has totaly changed my play and understanding of poker.

I have been playing the SSS for a week now in i have made about 20 dolars, which is not a lot of monney but the fact that has fascinated me is the consistency of wininng (before it was always hot/cold).

So i hope to slowly adwance as a player (i have really big ambitions and a real love for the game), and become better and better. So thank you for all your help, i just want to say that this looks like a great community.
  • 5 replies
    • LemOn36
      LemOn36
      Coach
      Coach
      Hello Devil Donk!

40% Increase in capital is a big big success, its not 'only' $20!
      Make sure you make the most of our selelection of articles, videos and great live coaching!

Hope you enjoy your stay at Pokerstrategy and that you will soon have the roll to move to BSS to be able to enjoy some grown up poker!

Good Luck
    • PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      As long as you are motivated and continue to improve your game (ie coachings, articles, videos and posting hands) the sky is the limit. Good Luck in the future...
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello ,

First of all, welcome to our forums and congratulations on your winnings :) . Since you are here to improve your game, I suggest that you take advantage of all our learning tools, especially the Strategy Articles, Instructional Videos and Coaching Sessions. Also, don't forget to post in the forums whenever you have a question, need advice or simply want to chat with fellow poker players.
      Since you said you are from Slovenia, you might want to join your fellow Slovenians in this group: PokerStrategy Slovenia.

Best regards,
      vhallee
    • DevilDonk
      DevilDonk
      Bronze
      Thank you all for your welcome and i hope this is going to be a long and sucessfull stay :) .
    • papalele
      papalele
      Bronze
      hey guys im wondering where i can get those points if i want to get that 50 $ playing with play money?? ;DD