about id check

• arazel
      arazel
      Bronze
      hello how can i prove that i have 18 ans and i`m for the first time on poker strategi with out a scan of my id ... because for me is very strange to give you a copy of my id`s and i dont have a scannner
  • 8 replies
    • creysec
      creysec
      Bronze
      Just get it scanned somewhere else and than erase (paint them black or whatever) the parts you do not want them to know.

I think they just need your adress and name etc.. Thats just the datas you filled in when you registered here.

Besides it is strange to get 50$ for free too. If it would be easy to exploit the system of giving free money away Pokerstrategy would be dead in a few weeks because everyone would want as often the 50$ they could.

Pokerstrategy is not a fishing site or something like that. Never heard or could imagine that something bad happend to your data.

kind regards,
      crey
    • arazel
      arazel
      Bronze
      oke i will make a scan some where ...i don`t have a specifide time to send you a scan ??? i can send it when i want ??? only saturday i think i will gone have some time free..:P

thank`s anyway
    • steIIstuI
      steIIstuI
      Bronze
      you could read the terms. they say they're confidential and stuff
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      I took a photo on a digital cam and just blacked out licence #. NPs at all.

Pokerstrategy.com is a bit big to be some 2-bit scammer operation stealing IDs.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello arazel,

Our random ID check is a standard procedure that helps protect us from fraud and makes sure that our users are of legal age. We treat your data with utmost confidentiality and only for the purpose of verifying your ID.

You can either take a picture of the ID or scan it, and then simply send it to security@pokerstrategy.com. You can send it whenever you want.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • arazel
      arazel
      Bronze
      i send 4 photos at that adrees security bla bla bla.... but i have made the photos with my telefon camera of 2 megapixel if you look good you can see my data of my id if you don`t see anouge or if there or wath else problems please let my know that wait for an answer if the photo`s that i`ve sent to you is oke and they can prove my data and i`m for the first time at poker strategy please let my know again thanks for all !!

P.S. sorry for my english :D is not my matern language:P
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello arazel,

Good to hear! Since it is currently weekend please be patient and allow our support some time to process the ID and to initiate the transfer.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • arazel
      arazel
      Bronze
      oke i will wait i wasnt very sure that the photo that i`ve sent to you is oke that is the reason for i insisting more ...to know if i must sent another photo more good