From 50 to 600

• Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Yesterday i reached BR of 600 USD playing SH NL10 tables.

I started playing poker by PS rules at the beginning of 2009 with initial BR 50USD on Pacific Poker. First only SSS until i think somewhere around 120 USD. Then i played FR BSS until 185USD and after that i switched to SH game on 15.2.2009. Now i have BR 600 i am ready to move on NL20.

What do u thkink about the period i needed to reach taht BR. i think i played short handed somwhere around 30k hands.

What are your experiences with moving on higher level. I am a little affraid becouse everything will double up now. I know, looses and winnings but everytime i will be in game there will be more money on tables.

Is there any difference beetwen NL10 and NL20. Maybe there are just minor differences but i want to know what is worth to take more attention.

The biggest part of mine little success is knowlage i got on PS. I try to react as coaches are teaching me on videos every time and sometimes i am talking like i am the coach infront of my screen like an idiot:) )) So thanks PS!

I hope i will write on that part of forum again with success soon:) )

I wish you all good luck.
  • 3 replies
    • Dante63s
      Dante63s
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alan883

The biggest part of mine little success is knowlage i got on PS. I try to react as coaches are teaching me on videos every time and sometimes i am talking like i am the coach infront of my screen like an idiot:) )) So thanks PS!

LOL I also do that sometimes :tongue:

Nice progress, I started in January and reached $500 today!

Luck at the tables.
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      Nice progress! I started out with $50 on Cake somewhere around January, turned it into $750 as of yesterday, now grinding NL20. It's basically the same, a little less donks but if you stick to ABC poker, you'll make profit just as well as you did on NL10. Remember that NL20 is still microstakes, and lots of fish from NL10 try their luck at NL20 as well, or just go there to chase their losses when on tilt. If something goes wrong, you can still move down to NL10 and pwn it again.

And yeah, explaining your actions out loud isn't exactly -EV, it shows you're analyzing your own actions in real time. I used to do it too back when I only played 4 tables. Anyways, keep it rollin' and gl.
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Thnak guys for nice wishes.

I was down for weekend by 5 stacks.

Grrrr:) But i respect BR so i will go down on NL10 if necessary when i will have less then 300USD.

But i think it was just a downswing as many times till now:) )

GL at the tables and anywhere else to all:)