I love Rakeback Fridays!

• Smileyphil
      Smileyphil
      Bronze
      Every week I forget about my rakeback. Then on friday I get home from a tiring day at uni to an added bonus! Its brilliant!

Today I got over $30 in rakeback! Its more than an extra days profit for a NL25 SSS player!

How much does anyone else make at different limits and do you look forward to fridays all week?
  • 34 replies
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      When do you get a rakeback at full tilt? Is it for everyone or do you have a PS member? And if you are a PS member do you need to have signed up with PS150? I signed up with another bonus code.

I'm currently in the Take Two promotion. I'll get a bonus of $25 when I earn 1 FTP everyday for 10 consecutive days when playing on 2 tables simultaneously. Sounds easy.
      I also have a bonus account which offers me $50 by earning 830 FTP in steps of $5. I already wasted $5 of it, but the other $45, which I still have to earn, are not going anywhere. These $45 and $25 plus my bankroll would give me $110. I think I could make that at the end of the week and maybe even earn something extra. A rakeback would be very welcome, I think.
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      $22 sng's... normally make around 1.5 bi in rakeback every week.. so expecting around $35 now...
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      I got $25 along with clearing the first deposit bonus, expecting more this week :D
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      220$ every week? pretty sweet but it is like 40-50% of my winnings :(
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      I'm doing pretty well at Full Tilt poker. Bonus account is now $40 and my bankroll is over $70. With the take 2 bonus (which is going to be easy) I would be at around $140. So I made $30 since yesterday (thank you PS).
    • PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      Rakeback is just soo good to Cash Game players I made like 1.5 stacks from RakeBack alone over 25k hands. The bonus points are also lovely from the event since The Daily Dollar also allows us to buy in for 200FTPs I already cashed in it once (lookin to head to the final table next time i can get a good run of cards) :D
    • Andjing
      Andjing
      Bronze
      RB I :heart: :D

Gebruikersnaam affiliate: pokerstrategycc
      Speler-ID: andjing
      Bedrag: $119.73

I get 4 BI a week (36$ SNG). TY PS!! :D :D
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      Wow, that's a pretty nice amount.
    • Smileyphil
      Smileyphil
      Bronze
      Yeah it seems nowadays most of my profit comes from the rakeback. Makes me wonder why I bother playing really when a monkey could just hit fold for me!

The points are nothing to sniff at either. I do enjoy the odd free tournament courtesy of full tilt. And if you are consistant enough to get in the iron man freerolls - again easy money.

I however failed miserably at the take 2 promotion. I missed the first day and as such will not get my free-giveaway money! :(
    • Hackett77
      Hackett77
      Bronze
      i play NL25 and earn around $15/20 a week rakeback. expecting a nice one this week as ive been playing two table all week.

So a good week with my $300 dollars winnings this week!
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      lol rakebackaments

Affiliate Username: pokerstrategycc
      Player ID: ********
      Date and Time: 2009-04-03 12:17:51
      Transfer Number: A2P44D97594F
      Amount: $359.61
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      somewhat unrelated, but just got this mail:

"Hello ********,

The Full Tilt Poker Security department has recently concluded an extensive investigation and we have determined that some of your opponents were in violation of our site terms during a Limit Holdem ring game you played in.

We have permanently closed all of the offending accounts. In cases of proven cheating, 100% of the confiscated funds are returned to the players who were victimized. The reimbursement calculation is based on the number of tournaments or hands played against the offending players, and the amount won or lost against them.

We have determined that you are entitled to a refund of $33.25 which will be placed in your account in the next 72 hours.

For a number of reasons, we are unable to provide any other additional information regarding this case, including the players involved. We thank you for your understanding in this regard. The vigilance of our players in reporting suspicious behavior is an important addition to our ongoing diligence against unethical conduct, and we carefully investigate every concern of suspicious activity.

If you believe you have witnessed unfair play at our tables, please don't hesitate to contact us at security@fulltiltpoker.com. If there is any other way we can be of assistance, please let us know.

Full Tilt Poker Security"

33 bucks, awesome lol
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      I also read about it and I think it's great Full Tilt is doing that.

Btw: I'm expecting such a mail as well, pretty soon. I had a massive down swing lasting 1500 hands :D
    • SSSC2NV
      SSSC2NV
      Bronze
      Sweet! I'd love to see a return of funds! hahaha, I've suffered some beats that were questionable in my opinion, so its quite possible I might receive something!

I'll keep my fingers crossed!

As for rakeback fridays, I'm looking forward to tomorrow, hopefully I see a decent return. This week I've played A LOT and played .25/.50, .50/1, 1/2.... so we'll see how much I get!
    • Dickbreakr
      Dickbreakr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by redskwerl
      lol rakebackaments

Affiliate Username: pokerstrategycc
      Player ID: ********
      Date and Time: 2009-04-03 12:17:51
      Transfer Number: A2P44D97594F
      Amount: $359.61
      lol minbetaments
    • SSSC2NV
      SSSC2NV
      Bronze
      Hmmm its friday and I havent received rakeback... When do they normally send out rakeback?

Thanks!
    • Shadd
      Shadd
      Bronze
      I got my rakeback just a few minutes ago (later than usual) however it's $1.20 (yes as in one dollar 20 cents) and last week it was $140, hopefully there's another payment coming through soon.
    • SSSC2NV
      SSSC2NV
      Bronze
      Hmmm still havent got mine! You should get an email along with it right? Advising of the transfer and for what amount?
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      me neither and nor has a friend of mine. Easter holidays?