This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

How big variance in BSS?

• PetterG2
      PetterG2
      Bronze
      Hi!

How big can I expect the variance to be in BSS, FR? I have some idea with SNGs and MTTs, but since my samplesize is low on BSS, I really don't know what to expect at BSS full ring. I started playing BSS at the end of february, and had mostly been playing MTTs, SNGs and a little SSS before that. I mostly ended up breakeven/building REALLY slowly here, but when it comes to BSS, I must say I'm very pleased with my sucsess so far :)

Here's my graph:

First 5,5k hands is NL5, rest is NL10..
      Winrate on NL5 was 18bb/100 hands when I moved up to NL10, and my winrate on NL10 is just 11bb/100, mostly because of the mini-downswing at 7,5k - 13k (hand nr. on graph). I havn't been running hot either, except at the very end of the graph. I feel like im crushing both of these levels pretty well.

By the way, I only have the trial Elephant atm (need 100 more PS-points), so I don't have my stats. When the trial ran out, I think I was something like this:
      Vpip: 13-15
      PFR: 8-10
      AF: 1.8-2
      W$@SD: 60
      WTS: 25 (not sure about this)
  • 5 replies