This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

New bonus

• Dante63s
      Dante63s
      Bronze
      I got a new bonus called $100,00 USD Fixed.

I need 1,000 Standard Points on PartyPoker.com to get it.

I already hace another bonus running, can I also claim this one? Or will I lose the old active bonus.

Thanks.
  • 6 replies
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      you can have multiple bonuses, but you cant clear 2 at once
      (eg. you have to clear your old bonus first, then this one)
      i personally have 3 active bonuses right now, clearing them in order, plus the gladiator promo :) )
      so claim it! you have nothing to lose

there is also a new 25% up to $250.00 USD reload bonus, got the mail about it today
    • batmanbatmanbatman
      batmanbatmanbatman
      Bronze
      Should I guess that more you play higher the bonus offer? My 25% reload is just up to 150$... Also when I got a 100 Fixed there were people that got better offers.
    • Alverine
      Alverine
      Silver
      Originally posted by batmanbatmanbatman
      Should I guess that more you play higher the bonus offer? My 25% reload is just up to 150$... Also when I got a 100 Fixed there were people that got better offers.
      I hate to disapoint you. I received an offer of $150, and i was on 1 month break on partypoker. :D

1200 partypoints to unlock, no way man :(
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      Originally posted by batmanbatmanbatman
      i guess that's possible! i'm new to party myself, so i'm not sure how these bonuses work
    • batmanbatmanbatman
      batmanbatmanbatman
      Bronze
      Mine was 100 for 1000 PP in 30 days. I took it, which was a mistake because there were more points than I could handle so I had to multitable to much and partially out of my bankroll. Which also caused me loosing more than I got by earning the bonus.

I guess I'll have to be more careful when I go for bonuses from now on.
    • shivas80
      shivas80
      Bronze
      If u have another bonus running, and there is some time while new offer will expire - don't accept it yet, that way countdown of days left will not start. Accept it only when it's near to expire.

Becoz lets say: You have current bonus 50% complete, and it needs like few days to complete it, if u accept new bonus offer, that new bonus will start days left countdown, but you still clearing first one. That way, you just loosing time to complete new bonus.