New bonus

• Dante63s
      Dante63s
      Bronze
      I got a new bonus called $100,00 USD Fixed.

I need 1,000 Standard Points on PartyPoker.com to get it.

I already hace another bonus running, can I also claim this one? Or will I lose the old active bonus.

Thanks.
  • 6 replies
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      you can have multiple bonuses, but you cant clear 2 at once
      (eg. you have to clear your old bonus first, then this one)
      i personally have 3 active bonuses right now, clearing them in order, plus the gladiator promo :) )
      so claim it! you have nothing to lose

there is also a new 25% up to $250.00 USD reload bonus, got the mail about it today
    • batmanbatmanbatman
      batmanbatmanbatman
      Bronze
      Should I guess that more you play higher the bonus offer? My 25% reload is just up to 150$... Also when I got a 100 Fixed there were people that got better offers.
    • Alverine
      Alverine
      Bronze
      Originally posted by batmanbatmanbatman
      Should I guess that more you play higher the bonus offer? My 25% reload is just up to 150$... Also when I got a 100 Fixed there were people that got better offers.
      I hate to disapoint you. I received an offer of $150, and i was on 1 month break on partypoker. :D

1200 partypoints to unlock, no way man :(
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      Originally posted by batmanbatmanbatman
      i guess that's possible! i'm new to party myself, so i'm not sure how these bonuses work
    • batmanbatmanbatman
      batmanbatmanbatman
      Bronze
      Mine was 100 for 1000 PP in 30 days. I took it, which was a mistake because there were more points than I could handle so I had to multitable to much and partially out of my bankroll. Which also caused me loosing more than I got by earning the bonus.

I guess I'll have to be more careful when I go for bonuses from now on.
    • shivas80
      shivas80
      Bronze
      If u have another bonus running, and there is some time while new offer will expire - don't accept it yet, that way countdown of days left will not start. Accept it only when it's near to expire.

Becoz lets say: You have current bonus 50% complete, and it needs like few days to complete it, if u accept new bonus offer, that new bonus will start days left countdown, but you still clearing first one. That way, you just loosing time to complete new bonus.