Best Poker books..

• SuperHandz
      SuperHandz
      Bronze
      Anyone got any good recommendations for double or n othing or sit n go/tournament books? After browsing I notice that because of how new they are there don't seem to be any double or nothing books which is what I was hoping to find. What in your opinion would you say is the best sit n go and tournament book that covers ev and icm etc like on this site.
      Oh, if I were to buy 3 books i.e 1 for sit n go, 1 for mtt's and one for extra reading to help my overall game what would you recommend. Cheers guys
  • 2 replies
    • hepcat
      hepcat
      Bronze
      What I have heard not read them myself yet is for sng collin moshman sit'n go strategy and for MTT prio number one should be the Harrington on holdem serie but that would be four books in total.

I don't know if the moshman book covers sattelite sngs but what i've heard they are played very much like DON's.

I'm gonna order the moshman book as soon as they get it in stock again.
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      Harrington on Holdem is probably the best tourney book, though Lets Play Poker by Lee Nelson is very good too

Every poker player should have the Theory of Poker by David Sklansky, no matter what you play it helps with your overall understanding of poker and gambling in general. Buy it and read it, then read it again.