This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

0$-500$ IN TWO MONTHS

• sttoil
      sttoil
      Bronze
      Hi,
      i will start a new challenge this year to keep me motivating.
      I have so many goals, but will start with small one.
      I have some very good results back 2011-2012 but spended all and then go on tilt and i think i am on tilt from years.
      I will try here to refresh my poker game and start be a good winning player.
      Goal for this year is to make 5k-10k and take some hours from good coaches.
      I start with couple starscoin, win sunday storm ticket, then play 0.10$&0.25$ reach 50$ start playing 0.5$ now i am on 51.25$ i will play this limit until i reach 100$ then will mix this with 1$ sng.
      I will try to post from time to time if there is interest.
  • 25 replies
    • CptJokerFish
      CptJokerFish
      Bronze
      NL25 with $50 ? lol nice BRM good luck. :coolface:
    • nsavov
      nsavov
      Bronze
      Herp derp there are only cashgames in poker derrrrr

GL with your tournament challenge, sttoil :f_thumbsup:
    • JimmkCZ
      JimmkCZ
      Bronze
      0$-500$ IN TWO MONTHS is very good job, have a nice day
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      :gl:

By $1 SNGs, do you mean regular speed 45-mans or KO 9-mans? The $1 45-mans are very beatable, the problem is that there are not enough of them at offpeak hours for me to 30-table or even to 12-table them :f_biggrin: , but you're probably not comfortable playing that many tables anyway, so they'll work well for you.

P.S. Would you mind us mentioning this blog on today's Moshman show? :f_wink:
      Originally posted by CptJokerFish
      NL25 with $50 ? lol nice BRM good luck. :coolface:
      No, sttoil didn't mean NL25 but meant $0.10 turbo 360-man, $0.25 regular speed 45-90-man and $0.50 turbo 45-180-man SNGs, which are so insanely soft that one indeed has a good chance of building a bankroll there starting from $2, grinding a mix of $0.10s and $0.25s initially.

I even cashed $80 out of my $100 roll because $20 are more than enough for an established regular playing mix of $0.50 and $1 45-mans :f_drink: (and also enough for $1 KO 9-mans, actually). A beginner might indeed need to have $100 to start playing $1s.
    • sttoil
      sttoil
      Bronze
      First i am happy there is interest here.
      No NL25 lol no for sure there will be only tournament this challenge.
      For now 60sng i have 93% Roi ~20$ winning i will post some graph from pokertracker when i have litlle bit more sample.
      I start thinking to put some 1$ 45man in my program or when i reach at least ~60$-75$.
      I am not so beginner who is interestet can check sttoil on ranking sites.
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      Originally posted by sttoil
      I am not so beginner who is interestet can check sttoil on ranking sites.
      Oh, I see, thanks!
    • sttoil
      sttoil
      Bronze
      Hello,
      I am happy that i found my passion back for poker.
      But i am disapointed from my resullt.
      For now i have 140tournament with 23% roi i really think its posible to keep ~70% in this micro stakes.
      I have some day off friday and sutardy i am on work on sunday so i will play a lot these 2 day may be like 100 games more.
      Also i start play 0.5$ - 1$ sng my brm is around 50$-60$.
      I will post some pics from tracker for confirm but i forgot how.
    • sttoil
      sttoil
      Bronze
      Hello again,
      I win 1.5$ 45man and 1$ 90man in one session.
      I am very happy my Roi is back to 55% hope i can save for as long as possibke and i start thinking i am crushing this limits.
      Also i have finish in top 70-80ppl in 0.55$ MTT loosing flip with AJ vs 33.
      If i can keep these Roi and this volume i will finish my challenge soon then 2 months.
      https://prnt.sc/mc2x6a
    • qDe
      qDe
      Bronze
      nice results keep up the good work!
    • eudodo
      eudodo
      Silver
      Good luck!!
    • sttoil
      sttoil
      Bronze
      yo yo
      very happy i am running so well or play so good, may be the first one.
      I win 3.5$ 45man 2.5$ 180man and finish 2 on 1.5$ 45man.
      https://prnt.sc/mcft78
      I start playing 1.5$, 2.5$ and 3.5$ may be some MTT up to 3$.
      my brm is 240$ now.
    • sttoil
      sttoil
      Bronze
      Hello
      I have couple day's off this weak and hope will finish the challenge as soon as possible.
      After 315 tournamet my br is 300$.
      https://prnt.sc/mcsz78
    • sttoil
      sttoil
      Bronze
      Hi,
      Just finish 2 in 3.5$ 45man and 2 in 2.5$ 180man
      On this limit 2.5$ and 3.5$ and MTT up to 5$ i am happy wiht my ROI and my results.
      Let;s keep going well like this and also i was close to win big on MTT, think MTT score is close.
      At a day time there so litle tournament for play will see today can we win MTT i really hope so.
      http://prntscr.com/mdpckz
    • nsavov
      nsavov
      Bronze
      Are you playing the 4.50 on demand or are they too slow for your taste?
    • sttoil
      sttoil
      Bronze
      Hey nsavov you bg yes?
      I played becouse nothing else to play under 5$ they boring becouse prize is too small for the time i need to play them.
      But i like to play on 12 table, start doing shit when i play less table so i put some of them, hoping for MTT ship soon.
      i think will start play 3.5$R like freezout just one byuin.
    • sttoil
      sttoil
      Bronze
      Hoping but nothing happen, yestarday i finish 13 on 6max 5$PKO today i finish 22 on 5$ deepstack.
      Yestarday i was almost tilted for the first time from open this challenge when i finish 13 place.
      I was really hoping i will finish the challenge by now, but when i look back at the start i come down, thats why i open this blog.
      Also blog motivating me to play and to study more.
      I start play 7$ spins becouse nothing there to play in day shedule hope for MTT wins soon and hope my litle br will handle the suings until then.
      I am planing to open more rooms in future like 4 or 5 room and will follow 100byuins in each, then will have like 400-500byuins brm.
      Here my graph by now on 5-10$ tourney i will be happy to have something like 20%-30% Roi.
      https://prnt.sc/me7lze
      Also you guys wanna post praph like this or like picture, becouse something there not working when i try to post like pics.
      Sorry for my bad languege, english its not my first one :f_thumbsup:
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      Originally posted by sttoil
      I start play 7$ spins becouse nothing there to play in day shedule hope for MTT wins soon and hope my litle br will handle the suings until then.
      It's dangerous to play $7 spins if you've never been a spin regular before. Play a few hundred $3 or $5 games first, then look at your graph in chips, with 'Display All-In Equity' ticked, to see if your Net Expected Chips Won (the yellow line) is at least 75 chips per game; if not, then it's yet less profitable for you to play $7 spins than the softer $3 ones in terms of $EV per hour (even if we disregard the variance!). Maybe even start with $1 games or play traditional SNGs instead.
    • AnLdf
      AnLdf
      Bronze
      I start play 0.25$ spins
    • AnLdf
      AnLdf
      Bronze
      Most of the time you'll just play for twice the buy-in. Every now and then you'll hit the 4x or 6x multipliers. But everything else is a long shot.