Passed 10k!

• aurs
      aurs
      Black
      Sooo,

It's my time to brag! I've officialy passed 10k mark! I've actually won more as I get rakeback, but now I have a Sharkscope graph to affirm:

Thanks to PokerStrategy for the opportunity!
  • 21 replies
    • Gunstar1337
      Gunstar1337
      Bronze
      Gratz man, you rock... Did you make any cashouts?
    • trisminkim
      trisminkim
      Bronze
      what do u play?
      what a graph!
    • aurs
      aurs
      Black
      @Gunstar - yeah dude, I cashout a lot, actually I'm living off of poker since I'm studying abroad.

@trisminkim - I pretty much play 9man sng's exclusively. And before you ask, yes, I'm using VERY conservative BRM :)
    • Ra2BiZ
      Ra2BiZ
      Bronze
      Very well done, what stakes do u usually play?
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      your graph is so sexy
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hlynkinn
      your graph is so sexy
      +1 shit man don't you ever bust before the bubble? :tongue:
    • JTringer
      JTringer
      Bronze
      what kind of roi is that?
    • midgetjay
      midgetjay
      Bronze
      I think he plays the $50 and $100 SnGs.

30% ROI @ $50 = NICE!!! :D

Beautiful graph aurs, beautiful
    • aurs
      aurs
      Black
      Cheers for nice replies friends!

Yeah, I'm now playing 50s and 100s when I get enough action. Started off 100$ sngs with a 30% roi but now it might have even dropped below zero. Running in god mode in 50$ sngs and in utter slave mode in 100$, wish it were reversed but whatever :)
    • erptech
      erptech
      Platinum
      Originally posted by Hlynkinn
      your graph is so sexy

hahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha.

:D DD
    • PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      Kinda noticed over the last 120 days in your play you have moved from the Turbos to only Regular do you find that they are easier to play (or was it the lack of Turbos @ $55+?) ? Do you make more chips because you dont end up in Push/Fold mode so quickly... or something? (i've only ever played turbos just curious about this)
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PidKoker
      Kinda noticed over the last 120 days in your play you have moved from the Turbos to only Regular do you find that they are easier to play (or was it the lack of Turbos @ $55+?) ? Do you make more chips because you dont end up in Push/Fold mode so quickly... or something? (i've only ever played turbos just curious about this)
      less variance cause of less push or fold :) .

very nice graph btw :) !
    • aurs
      aurs
      Black
      @PidKoker - at first, I started with regular sngs and moved up to 10$ limits with unsuccessful attempts to beat 20$ limits. Then I 'discovered' turbos, and they were dope! But even though I learned ICM very well and saw huge mistakes in others' games, I couldn't reach a higher than 10% roi which didn't feel right as I saw myself better than that. At least I started beating 20$. However, there's one thing with turbos. Your mistakes and leaks are magnified. I had to learn a very tight game which isn't kind of my specialty because of my maniac nature :) So, turbos kind of helped me to polish my game, but there's probably something wrong with Tilt's turbo sng structure because it doesn't seem to allow anough play to beat the games at a high roi. And then by accident I tried a few regular games because there wasn't enough action for solely turbos and that's when my earnings skyrocketed. I moved from 20$ to 100$ limits in a month ;) in short, luck is a much lesser factor in regular sngs as you can get a beat or two and still be abe to pick your spots and play patiently.
    • kingVoklee
      kingVoklee
      Bronze
      hi there... i dont get it. i like sngs and i think in general i am good.

but on the low limit sngs (i only play 2$ atm, cause of my roll) are so many donkeys. so i end up having a negative roi even though i think i`m a solid player. do you have any advice?
    • aurs
      aurs
      Black
      Yes friend, I have an advice :) be glad you're playing against donkeys because it sure is harder to play against other grinders. And be glad everytime you get sucked out on when a fish calls with no pair and no draw and wins. Because this is where your money comes from. Actually, in low limits, you can actually pretty much fold your way into the money. It happened to me a few times even on 10$ games, at one point I had an awful connection and there were a few times I got disconnected playing multiple tables. Surely, I made money by sitting out a few times :)
    • kingVoklee
      kingVoklee
      Bronze
      you are right on this one. i have a very tight image on the table, almost get to the bubble every time, unless my 3-4% raising range gets busted :D i mean how often does it happen on fulltilt. =) I think i adapted quite good to play tight until i get to the push or fold phase.

it`s something i know from my cashgames, where i won 60% of my AA hands, this sucks :P
    • midgetjay
      midgetjay
      Bronze
      Originally posted by aurs
      be glad you're playing against donkeys because it sure is harder to play against other grinders. And be glad everytime you get sucked out on when a fish calls with no pair and no draw and wins. Because this is where your money comes from.
      Quoted for Truth!!! Especially the last sentence. Just think of the suckouts as investments into the fish that will later be paid back with a nice interest.
    • WorDn
      WorDn
      Bronze
      hey aurs. at first nice graph;)

secondly i played many 50$ sngs with you. maybe you remember me;)

gl
    • kourou
      kourou
      Bronze
      very nice graph =) =)