$2,20
      MP2:
      $10,65
      MP3:
      $10,00
      Hero:
      $9,80

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q:heart: , Q:spade:
      2 folds, MP1 raises to $0,40, MP2 raises to $1,20, MP3 calls $1,20, Hero calls $1,20, 4 folds.

Flop: ($4,15) K:diamond: , A:club: , 9:spade: (3 players)
      MP2 bets $2,90, MP3 calls $2,90, Hero folds.

Preflop: I dont think i can re raise QQ with 3 opponents, so I'm left with fold or call, i think it would have been an easy call if there wasn't still a guy behind me.. but with someone left to act.. i wasnt sure..

Flop: easy fold.
  • 2 replies
    • Faye6891
      Faye6891
      Bronze
      Hi Volrath89,

PF: I like just calling here too, but not because you're up against 3 opponents, it's because of MP2's range. Against a loose PF raiser I'd 4-bet here, but that's not the case, MP2's PFR is quite small so although your hand is good enough for a call, IMO, it's not good enough for a raise... and not bad enough for a fold either.
      The guy behind you doesn't change much, if he 4-bets you have an easy fold, if he calls... well... he calls, nothing you can do about it IMO.

Flop: As you said it's an easy fold.

NH!
    • silent21
      silent21
      Global
      Hello,

Faye6891 i would like to ask you why exactly call is the best line pf. MP2 range should be AK, QQ+ and vs this range we are always behind. So what is the purpose to call 12BB with the intention of folding on any flop. For this flop with AK on the board we will definetely fold but what if the board is 667 for example and MP2 bets? Should we play raise/fold or we can still believe MP2 that he is holding AA/KK and we can fold [this is pretty tight but still we wont be affected of variance]

I am not sure how is the best play here but is it possible to give me some detailed and also ofcourse mathematical explanation.

Thanks
      Silent