This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

anyone here plays at pacific poker?

• 4 replies
    • VirtuaGod
      VirtuaGod
      Bronze
      Originally posted by addicted2u
      how do you find the site?
      Goggle it :D

I heard it has a lot of loose and juicy games and they had a recent software upgrade so it should be a nice place to play! Never played there, but i'm curious!!
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Got a little bit of money on pacific but hardly ever play there. Lots of soft competition on there and it takes forever to play a single hand on the lower levels. Even with the software upgrade, the software still sucks. They have however added a few more tables on each limit but there still isn't that many to choose from on each limit.

Good overlays on tournaments and the choice for sit n gos is decent. When getting the first deposit bonus the first part is easy since its an instant bonus but the rest of the bonus is hard. Also I think there are play through requirements for the bonus, the money has to be rolled over so many times.

@addicted2u

I beleive that there are alot better options then pacific among the ps affilitates.
    • addicted2u
      addicted2u
      Bronze
      thanks for the info.. i visited the site and it really sucks..
    • mChavez
      mChavez
      Bronze
      I play at pacific. Unfortunately, chose this platform for my starting PS capital and i'm going to leave as soon as I clear the bonus.
      Software sucks (although, browser no-install flash version is a very good idea!) and there are not many players.