anyone here plays at pacific poker?

• 4 replies
    • VirtuaGod
      VirtuaGod
      Bronze
      Originally posted by addicted2u
      how do you find the site?
      Goggle it :D

I heard it has a lot of loose and juicy games and they had a recent software upgrade so it should be a nice place to play! Never played there, but i'm curious!!
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Got a little bit of money on pacific but hardly ever play there. Lots of soft competition on there and it takes forever to play a single hand on the lower levels. Even with the software upgrade, the software still sucks. They have however added a few more tables on each limit but there still isn't that many to choose from on each limit.

Good overlays on tournaments and the choice for sit n gos is decent. When getting the first deposit bonus the first part is easy since its an instant bonus but the rest of the bonus is hard. Also I think there are play through requirements for the bonus, the money has to be rolled over so many times.

@addicted2u

I beleive that there are alot better options then pacific among the ps affilitates.
    • addicted2u
      addicted2u
      Bronze
      thanks for the info.. i visited the site and it really sucks..
    • mChavez
      mChavez
      Bronze
      I play at pacific. Unfortunately, chose this platform for my starting PS capital and i'm going to leave as soon as I clear the bonus.
      Software sucks (although, browser no-install flash version is a very good idea!) and there are not many players.