This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Nl 50 Sh: Jj

• Michailewic
      Michailewic
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      SB ($11)
      BB ($36.60)
      UTG ($52.35)
      Hero ($81.20)
      CO ($18.25)
      BTN ($52.80)

Dealt to Hero J:heart: J:diamond:

UTG raises to $1.75, Hero calls $1.75, fold, fold, fold,

FLOP ($4.25) 5:heart: T:diamond: 3:club:

UTG bets $3, Hero raises to $8, UTG raises to $21, Hero raises to $79.45, UTG calls $29.60,

TURN ($105) 5:heart: T:diamond: 3:club: 8:heart:

RIVER ($105) 5:heart: T:diamond: 3:club: 8:heart: 5:spade:

Villain: 29/21, AF: 2,6; WTS: 29, hands: 341. History: I made several moves against villain in some blind vs blind battles (e.g. he open completed, I raised, he reraised, I called and was lucky and hit two pair; he c-beted, I raised him and he folded). He seemed to play solid.

I decided to raise since my line did not have sence on such a dry flop (and which should seem that I am making a move against him again). Your opinion?
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

Preflop: I'd like to 3bet.
      Flop: I am not really sure if I am willing to go broke here, I'd prefer to just Call it down.

Best regards,
      Rensu
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello,

Preflop: I'd like to 3bet.
      Flop: I am not really sure if I am willing to go broke here, I'd prefer to just Call it down.

Best regards,
      Rensu
      +1
      just calling flop and turn and then evaluating river is fine line to take.
      if you raise and get all-in- you´re not likely against bluff or AT. Rather set or overpair.
    • Michailewic
      Michailewic
      Bronze
      Probably he was is of my moves against him an did what he did with AT :)
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      flat call pre or 3bet is fine, i mix it up depending on their fold to 3bet stat/open from EP stat and also players behind and generally what kind of player they are. Besides Tribun was flatting QQ and AK to UTG raises from UTG+1 under certain circumstances in one coaching session.

But if i do flat JJ it is for deception and so i am also raising this flop because like you said you aren't repping much.