BB ($36.60)
      UTG ($52.35)
      Hero ($81.20)
      CO ($18.25)
      BTN ($52.80)

Dealt to Hero J:heart: J:diamond:

UTG raises to $1.75, Hero calls $1.75, fold, fold, fold,

FLOP ($4.25) 5:heart: T:diamond: 3:club:

UTG bets $3, Hero raises to $8, UTG raises to $21, Hero raises to $79.45, UTG calls $29.60,

TURN ($105) 5:heart: T:diamond: 3:club: 8:heart:

RIVER ($105) 5:heart: T:diamond: 3:club: 8:heart: 5:spade:

Villain: 29/21, AF: 2,6; WTS: 29, hands: 341. History: I made several moves against villain in some blind vs blind battles (e.g. he open completed, I raised, he reraised, I called and was lucky and hit two pair; he c-beted, I raised him and he folded). He seemed to play solid.

I decided to raise since my line did not have sence on such a dry flop (and which should seem that I am making a move against him again). Your opinion?
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

Preflop: I'd like to 3bet.
      Flop: I am not really sure if I am willing to go broke here, I'd prefer to just Call it down.

Best regards,
      Rensu
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello,

Preflop: I'd like to 3bet.
      Flop: I am not really sure if I am willing to go broke here, I'd prefer to just Call it down.

Best regards,
      Rensu
      +1
      just calling flop and turn and then evaluating river is fine line to take.
      if you raise and get all-in- you´re not likely against bluff or AT. Rather set or overpair.
    • Michailewic
      Michailewic
      Bronze
      Probably he was is of my moves against him an did what he did with AT :)
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      flat call pre or 3bet is fine, i mix it up depending on their fold to 3bet stat/open from EP stat and also players behind and generally what kind of player they are. Besides Tribun was flatting QQ and AK to UTG raises from UTG+1 under certain circumstances in one coaching session.

But if i do flat JJ it is for deception and so i am also raising this flop because like you said you aren't repping much.