Hello from Estonia.

• reggie123
      reggie123
      Silver
      Hi,
      past the quiz couple days ago first appempt and now i waith my starding capital in Pokerstars. I started online 3 three months ago with playmany,
      increased my first 300 chips up to 3M and then i start to play freerolls in Triobet but its hard to win a game with 7000 players and alltable allinn kind of games(best place omaha 9/12340). Now i got there 4,5 euro and i play sit&go microstack singletable games.
      Articles were very helpful. I did not pay particular attention to the position before i came here. Some things i do otherwise-mostly when i am sure, that my hand is 101% winning (for example: call on BB with JK hand and flop is KKK, then i usualy call, then turn make a little bet and affter river all in), usualy eny bet affter that kind on flop means instant fold then its necessary to "show" that you got 2,7 type of hand.. but this is inessential and nobody does not play exactly as the paper says.
      Good luck everyone and hope to take your many on tables :D Sorry for poor English.
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi reggie & welcome to PokerStrategy,

Congrats on passing the quiz, now is when the fun starts :)

Keep reading the strategy articles and free live coaching sessions etc, they all will greatly enhance your game and will enable you to get the most out of your $50.

Wishing you every success, good luck.

Bart
    • reggie123
      reggie123
      Silver
      How long does the process of ID checking usually takes time? Do i resive notice in case of a problem? I would like just to get to play soon, i am a little to impatient:)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by reggie123
      How long does the process of ID checking usually takes time? Do i resive notice in case of a problem? I would like just to get to play soon, i am a little to impatient:)
      Hello reggie123 and welcome!

It usually goes quite quickly, but there were apparently problems with your PokerStars transfer which is why our support wrote you a ticket a few days ago; http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/

Check it, follow the instructions and reply ;)

Best regards
      SoyCD