New way to Multi-Table changed my oonline experience forever!

• Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Back in the day i used to multi-table 4 tiled tables that fitted into my screen. It was crap because the table resolution was too small for the graphics and more importantly my HUD was a mess and couldnt fit on the tables and overlapped eachother and it was confusing and made my eyes sore. So i went back to single tabling. Good graphics, good HUD layout, but boring as bat shit, 50/hr only, $0.46/100 (NL 5) etc etc. Recently i discovered Stars brought in a new feature called advanced multi-table settings. I then realised that there is a feature called DO NOT open table on action. Now my prayers are solved. I can enjoy the full screen experience, with a great HUD layout, earn more money and get more action. I can already see the difference since i have just earned $16 in the last 2 sessions which is a lot for NL 2/5 player. It also makes me play tighter as well and i can just fold fold fold and then get KK or QQ and capitalise (most of the time). I am now getting way more hands in wich improves my stats, my players stats for my databse and my VIP status. This might seem a bit obvious to most of you, but hey i just discovered the feature and now im not wasting anymore time :) .
  • 3 replies
    • LemOn36
      LemOn36
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by Joronamo
      Back in the day i used to multi-table 4 tiled tables that fitted into my screen. It was crap because the table resolution was too small for the graphics and more importantly my HUD was a mess and couldnt fit on the tables and overlapped eachother and it was confusing and made my eyes sore. So i went back to single tabling. Good graphics, good HUD layout, but boring as bat shit, 50/hr only, $0.46/100 (NL 5) etc etc. Recently i discovered Stars brought in a new feature called advanced multi-table settings. I then realised that there is a feature called DO NOT open table on action. Now my prayers are solved. I can enjoy the full screen experience, with a great HUD layout, earn more money and get more action. I can already see the difference since i have just earned $16 in the last 2 sessions which is a lot for NL 2/5 player. It also makes me play tighter as well and i can just fold fold fold and then get KK or QQ and capitalise (most of the time). I am now getting way more hands in wich improves my stats, my players stats for my databse and my VIP status. This might seem a bit obvious to most of you, but hey i just discovered the feature and now im not wasting anymore time :) .
      So you switched to cascade with manual switching, got it.

The thing is on this setting its hard to be alerted when there is some crazy action that gives you reads when you are not in play, and I found it hard to remember exact tables as you don't have the positional hint.

But do what suits you best, I know many players who like to cascade ( I 9table 6max on 1280x1024 tiled with minimum table size like 50% overlapping tables horizontally)

And definitely use http://tableninja.com/, it will allow you to cycle through tables using buttons ( I use 4 and 5th mouse side buttons) and it frames tables that need attention
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      welcome to stars? :D
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      hey viewer88, iv been playing on stars for a year, but i just discovered this feature.