• 7 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      +1
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Thats very strange, it seems ok with my account(s). Can you guys post a screenshot of how it looks?

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      PokerStrategy: Hello, MonDiSSy and thanks for taking some time for an interview. Since you are famous for being one of the best StarCraft players in the world, let's start with this: when did you start playing and how did you come across the game?

MonDiSSy: Hello there. I started playing back there in 1999 I guess and came across the game due to my brother who was playing StarCraft back then. So I figured I should give it a try too and unfortunately invested a lot of time in that game :p

PokerStrategy: So we should blame your brother for this success of yours :) . There were several other Real Time Strategy games out there. Why did you choose StarCraft and not the other ones? Did you at least try the other titles at all?

MonDiSSy: Well, I guess I only played StarCraft cause it was the most famous one back in those years and I kept playing it because I don't like to play new games and learn them from the scratch on ... so I always preferred to stick to StarCraft, but to be honest there was no reason to switch the game cause StarCraft has always been the best RTS game.

PokerStrategy: Indeed, StarCraft is generally considered as the most important title in the RTS field. You may have noticed this, but many StarCraft and RTS players in general switch to poker and happen to be quite successful (e.g. Elky). Why do you think this happens? What do they have that others don't?

MonDiSSy: StarCraft players mostly have talent to think strategically and make the right decisions quickly. I think that is a capability which helps you a lot for poker in order to be successful.

^^this is where the interview ends?
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      bump, still doesn't work
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      works in firefox (not in IE)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

No the interview doesn't end there. I'm guessing you guys are using IE? Can you tell me what version? I'll have a look into the HTML to see if I can find a reason.

<edit> I have the problem, which was in fact hidden in the HTML. Apparently IE didn't like a snippet of text - resulting in the interview ending there. It should work now </edit>

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      check, works now :)