partypoker just made me quit

• bmmbmmpdt
      bmmbmmpdt
      Bronze
      maybe its for the best :P

in sng heads up, i just kept constantly outplaying this donk, doing sick calls on him, and he was gettin pissed off because of this, and was trying to do same on me but just kept re raisin him knowing full well what he was trying on, anyway he raises ma blind with K10, i raise all in with A10, he insta calls me, river = K, ew hands later he tried to push me out this pot when i had a set of aces, just raised him all in again , he was commited really but he only had a gutshot
      it came on river
      then worst of all
      i raise his blind he calls, (i have K3) flop 34K
      i just go all in makin it look like i was tiltin
      he calls shows 88
      i say to maself if a 8 comes now im never playing again
      8 on river

cy@
  • 14 replies
    • Dante63s
      Dante63s
      Bronze
      LOL

That stuff is always going to happen.
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      Send ur moneyz to me if ur quittin! Seriously tho u cant quit just based on the results of a few sessions, keep gettin ur money in ahead n you'll win in the long run.
    • LemOn36
      LemOn36
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by bmmbmmpdt

in sng heads up, i just kept constantly outplaying this donk, doing sick calls on him, and he was gettin pissed off because of this, and was trying to do same on me but just kept re raisin him knowing full well what he was trying on, anyway he raises ma blind with K10, i raise all in with A10, he insta calls me, river = K, ew hands later he tried to push me out this pot when i had a set of aces, just raised him all in again , he was commited really but he only had a gutshot
      it came on river
      then worst of all
      he calls shows 88
      8 on river

cy@
      party poker is obviously rigged, come to stars :D
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      We all know how you feel man. You got your money in good every time though, and that's always what we're trying to do. Keep doing that and you'll rape these guys in the long run.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      nice BRM.
    • KriZ0
      KriZ0
      Bronze
      I no i all to well, my BR went down to 77 cent yesterday, because of to times where i was all in on the flop, holding AA and KK, can't remember what was on the flop, but definetly nothing that i should be afraid of. Both the time, the other guy called, holding absolutely nothing, but in both cases, they had runner runner cards, and made a straight. So nasty, but then today, i had revenge finishing 53 in a free roll with 7900 contestands. So just keep working on your game, and you'll start winning.
    • suvalgysiu
      suvalgysiu
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Primzi
      nice BRM.
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      Originally posted by bmmbmmpdt

it came on river
      then worst of all
      he calls shows 88
      8 on river

cy@
      Hate to break it to ya dude, but if that's the worst beat you've ever taken, then you simply haven't played enough. :)
    • ruisantoscunha
      ruisantoscunha
      Bronze
      you did the right thing.

Party poker aint random, the program can easly put you in a KK AA to make you lose.

It ain´t fair and it´s more similar to bingo or roulette than poker.

Go to another poker site.
    • LePokerMonster
      LePokerMonster
      Bronze
      You can't say that partypoker is rigged. Can you imagine a sample hand size big enough to test if partypoker is dealing based on math etc. that river AK vs 44 is 48% vs 52%? Well if there is a sample hand size big eough then it is easly testable. I think that every poker site has a small calculation malfunction to get more rake from bigger pots.
    • ruisantoscunha
      ruisantoscunha
      Bronze
      Last card on pp is always funny, in tournaments it´s a joke
    • Danny917
      Danny917
      Bronze
      nice BRM.
      how do u know his brm? :P
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Danny917
      nice BRM.
      obviously with proper BRM you don't give a shit about losing 3 hands ;) . with crap BRM... well you see for yourself :P .
    • Danny917
      Danny917
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Danny917
      nice BRM.
      obviously with proper BRM you don't give a shit about losing 3 hands ;) . with crap BRM... well you see for yourself :P .
      I'm not gonna see it for myself, cause I obey proper BRM. Many ppl quit playing poker because of tilt, not always due to sick BRM ;)