found a bug

• MiddleofNowhere
      MiddleofNowhere
      Bronze
      Hello people. I don't know if this has ever been reported so...

I've found a bug with the overall capital calculation.

I play at Mansion Poker. As a SSS player, I quite often raise all-in preflop or after flop. And well, if I lose and decide to leave table BEFORE the hand if finished, Elephant doesn't count the money lost as uhm, in fact lost.

So that's it. When the showdown comes and if money is still in the centre of the table but you lose the hand and decide to leave the table - your losings won't be registered in the Elephant database.

Would be really nice to get rid of this bug

Thank you.
  • 4 replies
    • JTringer
      JTringer
      Bronze
      thats either because
      a) the hand history is not complete because the pot and rake/winner are not decided yet

or

b)because elephant is saying f*** you for being one of the bajillion annoying shortstackers on ipoker who take alot of the fun out of playing
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JTringer
      thats either because
      a) the hand history is not complete because the pot and rake/winner are not decided yet

or

b)because elephant is saying f*** you for being one of the bajillion annoying shortstackers on ipoker who take alot of the fun out of playing
      yh it will be because the hand history is incomplete :) That guy is just pissed with Short stackers :D
    • MiddleofNowhere
      MiddleofNowhere
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kingdippy2008

yh it will be because the hand history is incomplete :) That guy is just pissed with Short stackers :D
      Yeah he is :D

Well it would either be a lot better if Elephant took my current bankroll as the poker capital instead of calculating it through the history...
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      [quote]Originally posted by MiddleofNowhere
      Originally posted by kingdippy2008

Well it would either be a lot better if Elephant took my current bankroll as the poker capital instead of calculating it through the history...
      This will not work because:-

Elephant only does cash games, no MTT or SnG
      Elephant does not support all the sites you might play

Back to your original observation, elephant also gets confused during disconnects as well and drops hands