This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] SHNL10 QQ, oop, K on the board..

• Volrath89
      Volrath89
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $9,90
      MP2:
      $9,20
      BU:
      $14,20

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q:club: , Q:diamond:
      MP2 raises to $0,40, 2 folds, BU calls $0,40, Hero raises to $1,50, BB folds, MP2 calls $1,10, BU calls $1,10.

Flop: ($4,60) 2:diamond: , 5:heart: , K:diamond: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $2,60, BU calls $2,60, Hero calls $2,60.

Turn: ($12,40) 4:heart: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 checks, BU checks.

River: ($12,40) K:spade: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 checks, BU checks.

Final Pot: $12,40

Preflop: Normal, didn't want to get called by both being oop, but w/e.

Flop: Bad board for me, oop, 3 handed, so no c/bet. Should have folded.. but ok, I missplayed there (right?), so lets continue.

Turn: My intention was to c/fold to a reasonable bet, or c/call a donkbet, but surprisingly everyone checked.

River: Ok, so here comes my real doubt. With the 2nd king I really think I'm ahead here, if anyone of them had the king, they probably would have bet on the turn. So I considered a value bet, but actually didn't because probably no worse hands would pay me, but who knows (conclusion: hate to play out of position :( )
  • 2 replies
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      You could certainly throw a cbet in on that flop in a bet-fold line.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

Preflop: You could raise a bit more, ~$1.70. I sometimes add few BBs if I am being OOP.
      Flop: You could CBet here but it's not wrong to just Check/Fold.

As played
      Turn: Check/Fold.
      River: It's kinda hard decision because you really can't bet smallish here because you will be commited if anyone raises. Options are push or fold. It's not wrong to Check/Fold here but myself I would prefer to push the river, there are so many other hands, that may Call you and are worser.

Best regards,
      Rensu