[NL2-NL10] SHNL10 QQ, oop, K on the board..

• Volrath89
      Known players:

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q:club: , Q:diamond:
      MP2 raises to $0,40, 2 folds, BU calls $0,40, Hero raises to $1,50, BB folds, MP2 calls $1,10, BU calls $1,10.

Flop: ($4,60) 2:diamond: , 5:heart: , K:diamond: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $2,60, BU calls $2,60, Hero calls $2,60.

Turn: ($12,40) 4:heart: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 checks, BU checks.

River: ($12,40) K:spade: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 checks, BU checks.

Final Pot: $12,40

Preflop: Normal, didn't want to get called by both being oop, but w/e.

Flop: Bad board for me, oop, 3 handed, so no c/bet. Should have folded.. but ok, I missplayed there (right?), so lets continue.

Turn: My intention was to c/fold to a reasonable bet, or c/call a donkbet, but surprisingly everyone checked.

River: Ok, so here comes my real doubt. With the 2nd king I really think I'm ahead here, if anyone of them had the king, they probably would have bet on the turn. So I considered a value bet, but actually didn't because probably no worse hands would pay me, but who knows (conclusion: hate to play out of position :( )
  • 2 replies
    • Jaissica
      You could certainly throw a cbet in on that flop in a bet-fold line.
    • veriz

Preflop: You could raise a bit more, ~$1.70. I sometimes add few BBs if I am being OOP.
      Flop: You could CBet here but it's not wrong to just Check/Fold.

As played
      Turn: Check/Fold.
      River: It's kinda hard decision because you really can't bet smallish here because you will be commited if anyone raises. Options are push or fold. It's not wrong to Check/Fold here but myself I would prefer to push the river, there are so many other hands, that may Call you and are worser.

Best regards,