This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Double or nothing Sit and Go

• WilliamCezar2016
      WilliamCezar2016
      Bronze
      Hello,

Im very interested in this format, so, i would like to know if the double or nothing sit and go are profitable, i intend to play this kind of game at party poker, starting with 1,10 (1,02+0,8)buy in - 2,04 usd prize 1-3 . I did some quickly math to find out the breakeven point, so i had to cash in basically 54% of the games, is this right? And is it possible to achieve a 60-65% of itm in this game? The rakeback system at this limit is not very high; 1 point at every 1 usd raked, 0,08 per game, so i need 12,5 games to generate 1 point in rake, 5 usd dollares for 25 point rake, 313 game to generate 25 points and win 5 usd, and so on ( i know the rake percentagem change as you acumulate more points). So, anyone can tell me about the traffic for this game in party poker, and the average runing time for this format ( 6 max turbo) how many games a day is possible to play. Thank you very much
  • 2 replies
    • MisterHorace
      MisterHorace
      Bronze
      7-8 years ago it was a very interesting format to build a bankroll without taking any risk and easily.

Now, the main problem is traffic on most SNG on different platforms
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      I've heard that, at least at Party, the main issue with DONs is not the traffic but the abundance of regs. Indeed, why would weak players like this SNG format which is boring like watching paint dry, and doesn't even allow to qualify for a cool MTT like Stars hyper satellites do?

I think the 6-max turbos with the 60%/40% prize pool split give better value, but maybe that's because I don't really know the DON strategy. The member Primrose6789 is an expert in it, not me :f_frown: