15 dollars left (best way to play?)

• 7 replies
    • nattybongo
      nattybongo
      Bronze
      Best way is to grind thru the micro SnG's to try get bk up. Play freerolls too if u've got the patience.

Or u cud blow it all and deposit some more money?
    • mChavez
      mChavez
      Bronze
      Smells like bad BRM to me...

When I was left with $20 I just went to play $2.50 DoNs.

I know its NOT the right thing to do, but DoNs' variance is not that high if you'r skill is decent.
      I was playing 2.50 DoNs and then started regular 2.5 SnGs so that my Dons income was protecting my BR while regular sng's were building it up.

I guess alternatively you can grind $1 SnGs or low limit FL.

Also try $1 DoNs.

WARNING: the strategy above IS NOT bankroll friendly. Use it at your own risk!
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello JJsuitedVich,

Judging by you previous posts you have not been following our Strategy articles very well. It seems you have been playing 0,01/0,02 cents blind? These low stakes do not allow you to play SSS - only BSS. Yet judging by a screenshot you posted - you were actually playing according to the SSS there.

The SSS strategy only works as of 0,05/0,10 cents with a $2 buy-in. I don't know exactly what kind of low stakes games Full Tilt offers but whatever you choose try to choose one where you have sufficient bankroll to not get roasted by variance.

As some people have suggested - SNGs and FL are viable alternatives. The important thing is however to actually follow the strategies and not just to "play".

When you start with poker you should put the emphasis on learning and improving. That means reading lots of articles, watching videos, attending coachings and posting your hands. This ensures that you will actually be playing winning poker on whatever limit you are playing at.

As such I recommend downloading the Elephant: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/software/

Dealing with strategy articles: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/

Watching videos: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/video/

And getting involved in forum strategy discussion!

Good luck with whatever format you choose.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • JJsuitedVich
      JJsuitedVich
      Bronze
      thank you soy
      i have a quistion if i will lose all my money can i have onther chance?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JJsuitedVich
      thank you soy
      i have a quistion if i will lose all my money can i have onther chance?
      Hello JJsuitedVich,

You can use our Tell-a-Friend program to invite your friends to the site: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/taf-info

This way you can earn extra money with which to build a new bankroll. There is no 'second starting capital' though.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • JJsuitedVich
      JJsuitedVich
      Bronze
      soy i got another quesiton about the friend refferl system
      i invite few friends and some of them passed the quiz and even sent their ID
      and you didnt sent them back the starting capital
      can you check prujiks123 hes my friend and he sent hes ID and didnt recvice the bonus the whole week

thank you
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JJsuitedVich
      soy i got another quesiton about the friend refferl system
      i invite few friends and some of them passed the quiz and even sent their ID
      and you didnt sent them back the starting capital
      can you check prujiks123 hes my friend and he sent hes ID and didnt recvice the bonus the whole week

thank you
      Hello JJsuitedVich,

If your friends didn't receive the starting capital it could be due to them not having passed the security checks or not having sent in their ID yet. In the case of the named friend it looks like he had his account closed due to breaches of the terms & conditions.

Best regards
      SoyCD