Great site!

• luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      I got an offer for a free bankroll (actually it costed me some €s since I had to make an international call) at FTP and quickly lost $5. I decided to bring some more depth in my play and quickly found out that there are online poker schools which even offered free bankrolls. I quickly found and signed up for PS and I have to say it's a great site, probably the best on the web. My initial FTP bankroll grow to $75,30, as we speak, and I still have bonuses of $65 laying in front of me. I signed up for PartyPoker and already cleared 10% of my PS poker. Too bad I can't use my FTP account in combination with PS anymore, cause I like that online poker room much better.

A little bit about myself:

My name is Luitzen, and I'm studying at the University of Twente in Enschede (somewhere in the east of the Netherlands). Like some of might already have noticed, I'm fond of hockey, a sport in which I take the role of goal tender on me.

Best regards and thanks for creating this beautiful site/community.
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Luitzen & welcome to PokerStrategy.

Thanks for your kind words, couldn't agree more with you, this site has so much to offer its members.

You sound like you've been playing poker for some time, but don't forget to keep reading/using all of the strategy guides, coaching, videos, forum etc open to you, even professionals never stop learning about the game.

We're all friendly here too, so don't hesitate to post any questions, sample hands etc in the appropriate forum threads, PS members just love to help each other and share thoughts & experience.

Good luck buddy, wishing you every success.

Bart
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      It's PokersStrategy.com which brought my play to the current level, so I definitely won't forget it's strategy guides.

Thank you very much for the warm welcome.