DoN question

• lekingofkings

I've been playing $5 + 0.20 Double or Nothings at Stars for a while now. I manage to go around without earning that much and I kind of feel that the players aren't as fishy as I'd like ;) I played some at PartyPoker before and the players really sucked but the rake (20%) is terrible there.

So my question is; is there more fish at $10? Or are regulars fishier? (I only play turbos)

Thanks in advance guys :)

• 4 replies
    • opal99
      hi lekingofkings;

I don't see any reason why higher limit should be fishier... It's still fishy but it should be less fishy then previous one. At least, it works like this everywhere else ;)
    • Jurate06
      PartyPoker higher level is more fishy than pokerstars :)
    • Schnitzelfisch

5$ and 10$ DoNs on stars are tiiiiiiiiiiiiight, especially in early ages, but they're beatable :) . the 1$ ones are sooooo easy though. but on the other hand on ipoker, 1 and 2$ ones actually seem tighter than 5$ and 10$ donkaments. rake on ipoker sucks though :( .
    • mojojo16
      i play 6-8 $10 DON (not turbos) and I have a 72% win rate, they can definately be profitable because the average length is 45-60min. Play tight and smart poker, and also take note of the regular players that you keep seeing. they usually are playing as many tables as me, and usually only play monster hands