More bonus?

• SSSC2NV
      SSSC2NV
      Bronze
      Hey guys, I started on Monday with the $50 for PS, cleared my $50 bonus today. In total up over $200 already. Im already in the take 2 or whatever, where I'll get $25 for playing 2 tables at once for 10 days gaining 1 FTP each day min.

Are there any other bonuses I can pick up on? Theres no way I will accumulate enough pts to buy anything of value.. LOL, so looking for a reason to get on the point collecting!

Thanks guys!
  • 17 replies
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      Iron Man Challenge
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      How did you get to $200 in a week? Thats pretty sick man, it took me two and a half months to get where I am now at around $250.

I dont wanna jump to conclusions, but it sounds like pretty bad BRM.
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      I think it's definitely possible. I'm at $70 now after 5 days, but I'm not the best player and it would definitely be possible to reach $100 at the end of my first week.

@TS: you can use your FTP to buy in for MTTs as well.
    • SSSC2NV
      SSSC2NV
      Bronze
      Not going to lie, definitely poor BRM.

I just couldnt stand investing so much time and winning so little, the ROI just wasnt worth it to me.

I've since dropped from the $220, but I'm still over $150. Learning the higher level tables very cautiously, looks like I just had a REALLY good day yesterday. Seemed as though I was hitting EVERYTHING, then last night and this morning I cant hit ANYTHING.
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      I've done been bad at BRM in the past, n went from 150~ to 34 in one day so I suggest you stick to bank roll management now before you tilt ur br away.

Playin the microstakes, yeh ur only winning a little but ur not risking ur whole BR, you're still learning so if you make mistakes, which you're going to then at least it wont cost you much. Even the best players get unlucky, so stick to BRM!!!
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      You can leave the micro stakes as soon as you have $60. I already left it at $50. That's against the BRM rule of thumb of 600 big blinds, but you're already far over $30 and you don't lose it that quick at that level since there are lots of weak players over there.
    • PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      you should start using BRM and play SSS or you could try your luck with BSS just dont make such high variance plays since the players at NL10 are just complete donkies... BSS FR in my oppinon is the fastest way to increase your BR learn the game and not get into too many tricky spots.

Or even if your a FL player with $150 you have a nice enough BankRoll to tackel some .25/.50 FR.. thought a Bad start will force you to move down

or even $2.25 SnGs are in your BankRoll right now....

I suggest now that you have a decent Roll you choose the game in which you like the most and have the most desire to play and start grinding... make sure to visit the strategy section/ coachings/video section/hand evaluation forums

Best of luck to you in the future...Remember BRM is the most important step to being a succesful Player
    • SSSC2NV
      SSSC2NV
      Bronze
      Welp.. LOL..

Still in NL $1/$2.. Up about $100 today, things are going well today! I just still to the SHC and the post flop, river and turn play and I'm good to go.

Spent some time this morning going over my bleeds and found that I wasnt giving up on hands early enough, and I wasnt playing pocket pairs for their value.

So all in all, I'm back up over $200 in BR and climbing, just staying real tight on my play while I climb slowly.

I just find that with FL in anything lower than .25/.50, theres way too many fish/donks that just stay in till the end, and always draw something better. With higher stakes its far too costly to stay in with nothing, so you can be sure that hands that are in are legitamite hands, easier to put people on hands.

What is SSS and BSS?
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      donks make you money...

nice BRM.
    • PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      Short Stack Strategy and Big Stack Strategy....

YOU MUST FOLLOW BankRoll Managment or you WILL go broke, I have gone days were I lose 3-4 buyins and that will just cripple you because you cannot predict or control variance and with you playing 1/2 with only 200 thats just stupid.. if your buyin in with max then 1 hand and ur broke and if your using min buyin then 4 hands lost and your broke.

Just dont come back and be one of those people who post here and say ZOMG i lost my BR can I have another one
    • SSSC2NV
      SSSC2NV
      Bronze
      I hear ya guys.

What I do is say "what will I be ok with losing".. take $30 and buy in, generally leave the table with $50 or $60. Then head back to .25/.50 or .50/1

I wont go broke playing higher limits because I only allot myself a certain amount for those tables.

Thanks for the advice though guys!

great community here!
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      if you are not broke in a month using this system it is really a success.
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      wait, you have like 300 bucks and play NL200?!
      ookay.
    • SSSC2NV
      SSSC2NV
      Bronze
      LOL whooaa.... NL200? no no no... I play Fixed Limit $1/$2 but mostly $0.50/$1

Doing fairly well at it, learning lots. Had a few bad beats, but for the most part Im sustaining well and making profit.

Definitely wouldnt suggest it to anyone else though. I have a roll @ Titan that I am working the system properly on, but started it with $10 instead.
    • midgetjay
      midgetjay
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SSSC2NV
      Still in NL $1/$2
      Typo?
    • chuongdk
      chuongdk
      Bronze
      I suggest you use BRM,
      I deposited 200$ to full tilt to get bonus, but I always consider that my bankroll is only 30$ at the beginning, if I win to 250$ for example - I consider my bankroll is 250-170=80$ and find table with that bankroll.
      I know that I am newbie
    • vitchque
      vitchque
      Bronze
      Sorry for this stupid question but what does mean BSS , SSS , SHC?
      Thank you.
      Sorry, but i already got the answers :) good luck :)