SSS without HUD

• 2DHades
      2DHades
      Bronze
      I`m a 50NL FR and SH player but want to do some SSS. It is the perfect way to clear my deposit bonus + to take part in a rake race in Cake network. Do you think it is profitable to grind 400NL, 200NL and 100NL by using SSS without HUD. Give me some advice and hints, please.I have played about 10K hands on 100NL in iPoker(Advanced SSS).
  • 4 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      SSS is doable without HUD but isn't as much +EV as with HUD. well you can give it a try but either risk it by multitabling alot playing ABC poker or you can concentrate on like 4 tables and get reads by yourself... it's up to you, really . but for bonus grinding i guess it's perfect :) .
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      I don't think you can play those limits without stats profitably using basic SSS (and SSS without HUD means basic imo :P ).
    • PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      Originally posted by Fongie
      I don't think you can play those limits without stats profitably using basic SSS (and SSS without HUD means basic imo :P ).
      You'd have to play less tables and take lots of notes which doesn't seem worth the time just play nl25/50 BSS ;)
    • mishuq
      mishuq
      Bronze
      doable but not recommended imo
      I reached NL100 with proper BRM, HUD decided to quit me and along with it came the downswing which I don't think it could've been so drastic if I had the stats to help