fulltilt points vs strategy points

• tinca86
      tinca86
      Bronze
      please can you make it clear this?

on fulltilt website is write this: Ring Games: For each dollar raked from a pot, every player who was dealt cards for that hand will receive 1 Full Tilt Point. For example, if $2.00 in rake is taken from a pot, each player who was dealt cards will receive 2 points.

on pokerstrategy is this:
      Full Tilt Poker $1 Rake = 2 StrategyPoints

i have 450 ftps (without bonus points-happy hour) and only 145 strategy points.

why havent i 900 strategy points? its the big diffrence. thanks
  • 2 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Tinca,

FT points are based on table rake whereas PokerStrategy points are based are players individual rake if i am right.

E.g. if a table raked $2.00 then you have to divide that amount between the players at the table to get your individual raked amount. So if there are 9 players on the table and the previous pot created $2 rake then the individual rake per person will be $0.22c ($2/9) and this is what your PS points are worked out on.

I hope this makes sense to you.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello tinca86,

The TheBu11d0g answered the question perfectly, so there isn't much to add except that he is right. The StrategyPoints are based on your individual rake - while Full Tilt points are based on table rake.

Best regards
      SoyCD