This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

fulltilt points vs strategy points

• tinca86
      tinca86
      Bronze
      please can you make it clear this?

on fulltilt website is write this: Ring Games: For each dollar raked from a pot, every player who was dealt cards for that hand will receive 1 Full Tilt Point. For example, if $2.00 in rake is taken from a pot, each player who was dealt cards will receive 2 points.

on pokerstrategy is this:
      Full Tilt Poker $1 Rake = 2 StrategyPoints

i have 450 ftps (without bonus points-happy hour) and only 145 strategy points.

why havent i 900 strategy points? its the big diffrence. thanks
  • 2 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Tinca,

FT points are based on table rake whereas PokerStrategy points are based are players individual rake if i am right.

E.g. if a table raked $2.00 then you have to divide that amount between the players at the table to get your individual raked amount. So if there are 9 players on the table and the previous pot created $2 rake then the individual rake per person will be $0.22c ($2/9) and this is what your PS points are worked out on.

I hope this makes sense to you.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello tinca86,

The TheBu11d0g answered the question perfectly, so there isn't much to add except that he is right. The StrategyPoints are based on your individual rake - while Full Tilt points are based on table rake.

Best regards
      SoyCD