PokerStrategy Crew

• Mehjia
      Mehjia
      Bronze
      Hy ,

Can anyone tell me what i have to do to work ( not for money ) for the site to become an admin , manager or any other functions . I will love to help the site and become a member of the crew and i have some experience in my background , so if you know what i should do , or if you need a man to help you , here I am :D
  • 8 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hey Mehjia,

we are always looking for new employees.
      Just have a look at this overview: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/jobs/
      All available jobs are listed there.

Good luck,
      Chiller3k
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Mehjia,

Thank you for your interest :) It really depends on what you are looking to do;

The Admins such as myself are actually working for the site full time and situated in Gibraltar. You can find more about those jobs here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/jobs/

There are also lots of other positions and functions one can fulfil on the site though. We have moderators, hand judges, coaches, video producers, speakers, dubbers, translators, etc. etc. that all help in making the site the great source of strategy that it is.

Depending on which area you are interested in there are different contact persons and things you would need to do.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Mehjia
      Mehjia
      Bronze
      i will like something like a moderator but i looked on the job offers and my country does not appear on that list ( Romania ) , or something like a forum manager , admin .
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi Mehjia,

nearly all of the (super-)moderators are freelancers and are working voluntarily and don't get paid.
      And there are probably no job offers for a Romanian community manager etc. because pokerstrategy isn't planing to open a Romanian community in the near future. At least I think so... I'm sorry that you didn't find anything that fits your expectations.

Edit: seems like I was wrong ^^ shame on me ;)
      So maybe you'll become our new Romanian community manager :)

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Actually there are job openings for Romanian community managers; http://www.pokerstrategy.com/articles/431 and the Romanian community is on the list for future potential languages.

Yet as there are no community managers for it yet; there of course aren't any Moderators, Coaching, etc positions.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Mehjia
      Mehjia
      Bronze
      so how can i become a moderator for the romanian comunity ? i will love that ..
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Mehjia
      so how can i become a moderator for the romanian comunity ? i will love that ..
      Hey Mehjia,

All the Moderators you see on the forums were once normal members. We all helped out alot and gave good frequent advice on the forums. You have to be a valued and trustworthy member of the community before you become a moderator. Afterall PokerStrategy need to know that you are capable of answering questions, and trustworthy.

My advice would be to join in on the forums, and to give good advice for a few months. Then ask to be reviewed for a place on the team.

Best regards,
      Stiev
    • Mehjia
      Mehjia
      Bronze
      ok 10x for the information i will try and do that , i agree with you cannel555 but i found that few months a little too much , anyway i will try .