Passed the Test (canadian Style)

• cote101
      Just did the quiz i registered ages ago for some reason and then eventually came back to this site after i took out all my winnings and busted with the rest and found this Test to get a starting capital and now just waiting on that to start playing on Mansion since i've never played there before.

Any other People playing on Mansion?
  • 3 replies
    • PidKoker
      Hello there... Mansion poker is a decent site.. not so great for us Candians because the traffic is mostly from Europe I think, but you can still play there and find table going almost all the time at the micro limits. I suggest you don't try to play SSS on Mansion just because it is so difficult to find players with 2 or fewer Short Stacks. THey also give you a nice $100 bonus which is nice to clear up. Also just wondering why would you left PokerStrategy in the first place... since I've become an active part of the community my game has been going nowhere but why not try to build up a nice roll instead of cashing??? :P
    • dadude77
      I've heard fixed limit is fairly good, and not too sure about SnG's, but I can tell you from personal experience, the NL10 and NL20 tables are not an ideal place to be playing. SUPER tight!

But good luck, and welcome! :)

• vhallee
      Hello cote101,

First of all, welcome to our forums. Since you are here to improve your game, I suggest that you take advantage of all our learning tools, especially the Strategy Articles, Instructional Videos and Coaching Sessions. Also, don't forget to post in the forums whenever you have a question, need advice or simply want to chat with fellow poker players.

While you are waiting to receive the starting capital, here are some other useful links for you:

- Mansion Poker Forum
      - Group PokerStrategy Canada

Best regards,