Icm Trainer

• MAGICBRYAN
      MAGICBRYAN
      Bronze
      Hi All
      I have downloaded this, but it doesn't fit my screen. The bottom goes off the screen, and the tips at the side cover half the table.
      Is this something I can remedy through the settings on my monitor, or is it that I need a bigger monitor to be able to view this program ?
      btw I should add that it is ICM Trainer Light that I have
      Bryan
  • 4 replies
    • midgetjay
      midgetjay
      Bronze
      Do you know the resolution of your monitor right now?
    • MAGICBRYAN
      MAGICBRYAN
      Bronze
      Resolution says 800X600
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello MagicBryan,

Would you be able to change your screen resolution to say 1024 x 768 for example in order to see if it makes any difference.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • MAGICBRYAN
      MAGICBRYAN
      Bronze
      Hi
      Thanks to midgetjay for taking the time to reply, and thanks Steve for a simple solution. I changed to the resolution you suggested and it's working perfectly now.
      You have also solved another problem I had, of how to make 4 tables fit onto the screen the way they do on the coaching sessions without overlapping.
      I have been inspired from this site to try multitabling (though I haven't yet played more than 4 tables at once, and even that was difficult due to the tables overlapping each other obscuring my view of the action.
      This doesn't matter whilst I am experimenting with beginners sss as it is folding a lot of hands anyway, but now my life will be much easier.
      All the best
      Bryan