This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Icm Trainer

• MAGICBRYAN
      MAGICBRYAN
      Bronze
      Hi All
      I have downloaded this, but it doesn't fit my screen. The bottom goes off the screen, and the tips at the side cover half the table.
      Is this something I can remedy through the settings on my monitor, or is it that I need a bigger monitor to be able to view this program ?
      btw I should add that it is ICM Trainer Light that I have
      Bryan
  • 4 replies
    • midgetjay
      midgetjay
      Bronze
      Do you know the resolution of your monitor right now?
    • MAGICBRYAN
      MAGICBRYAN
      Bronze
      Resolution says 800X600
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello MagicBryan,

Would you be able to change your screen resolution to say 1024 x 768 for example in order to see if it makes any difference.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • MAGICBRYAN
      MAGICBRYAN
      Bronze
      Hi
      Thanks to midgetjay for taking the time to reply, and thanks Steve for a simple solution. I changed to the resolution you suggested and it's working perfectly now.
      You have also solved another problem I had, of how to make 4 tables fit onto the screen the way they do on the coaching sessions without overlapping.
      I have been inspired from this site to try multitabling (though I haven't yet played more than 4 tables at once, and even that was difficult due to the tables overlapping each other obscuring my view of the action.
      This doesn't matter whilst I am experimenting with beginners sss as it is folding a lot of hands anyway, but now my life will be much easier.
      All the best
      Bryan