Greetings from Mexico!

• p0kerdragon1
      Passed the quiz, played a few tournaments this weekend and now have a profit of 1.15 dollars on my account.

I made a lot of mistakes this weekend, but I have noticed them because of your psychology articles and by reading again the strategy ones.

I'm sure I will be playing better next time.

I really enjoy playing poker... who doesn't??

See you all and we'll be in contact

Saludos a todos!
  • 5 replies
    • dadude77
      Welcome here! :)

What site did you start playing on?

Just make sure to use the good BRM and you'll be on your way to starting a great poker career :)

Good luck, and welcome to PS!

• TheBu11d0g
      Hello P0kerdragon,

Welcome to PokerStrategy and congratulations on passing the test.

It looks like you have made a good start to your poker knowledge by reading the articles and using them to help find possible leaks in your game.

I would just advise you to keep up with the reading of the articles, watch some videos and attend coachings if possible as these will all help you to improve your knowledge and identify leaks. Also try to post any hands that you may not be too sure about as well.

Keep up the good work.

Kind Regards,
    • EagleStar88
      Welcome to the PokerStrategy family p0kerdragon1, good to see you.

You'll find all the members here really friendly and very supportive to each others poker. If you are unsure of anything, just post a question and one (or more) of our friendly experienced members will soon help you.

Looking forward to hearing how you do in the forums soon, wishing you every success and enjoyment in your poker.

• Amirapuato
      Bienvenido !! :D
    • p0kerdragon1
      wow, this is really a friendly community... thanks for your replies and advices.

I'm playing on FullTilt site, I will be posting hands soon...