Passed Freeroll but no bonus?????????????

• craig55craig
      I passed the quiz and did all the stuff and i did all the signup stuff on titan i didnt get anything bonus wise just wondering if i missed anything ro should go to another website.
      If anyone could reply and help it would be extremely helpful. Thanks

• 5 replies
    • dadude77
      You just signed up yesterday. It usually takes at least 48 hours, and you are sometimes require to make an Identification Check. Make sure you check your e-mail as well as your junk folder.

Also make sure your poker nickname is written in under home and pokerrooms right underneath that.

Other than that, just wait :) , it'll work out! its a great site. Watch some of the basic videos, read the articles, or maybe practice the new strategy's you've learned with play chips. Just be patient :)

• SoyCD
      Hello craig55craig,

You should have received an ID check per E-mail. If not then simply send a photo or scan of an ID such as a passport of drivers liscense in addition to proof of residence (e.g. gas or telephone bill) to

Best regards,
    • caykaremon
      you just registered yesterday and you have to wait at least 1 week. i registered 95 hours ago, sent both id card and bill, they say i have to wait at least 48 hours more.

please be patient, LOL
    • roijoha
      I passed the quiz, and sent copy of identification late sunday night, but hasn't heard anything yet. Why? On the security mailkcheck it stands that i need to wait 48 hours or sumthing. Hope to get my starting capital soon:D
    • TheBu11d0g
      Hello roijoha,

When PS state 48 hrs, it is usually meant in working days (so 2 working days in this case). As Monday was a bank holiday, they probably wouldn't have started clarifying your id until Tuesday morning so hopefully you may get your starting capital today.

Also be aware that on the odd occassion it can take up to 96 hours (4 working days) to recieve. Also keep a regular check on your e-mail inbox and spam folders, as well as here as PS will send you an e-mail or ticket if there are any problems with your id check.

Kind Regards,