New here

• Jojimbo
      Jojimbo
      Bronze
      Hey all. Just thought i'd introduce myself!
      Sent off the ID check yesterday and am just sitting tight for the funds, plan on playing the $2 Jackpot SNGs at mansion. Any words of advice or caution will be greatfully received.
  • 4 replies
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      BRM :D

I think almost everyone here has at one time or another either made the mistake, or considered making the mistake, to jump outside of BRM. And for most of us, it has come back to bite us on the ass! :)

lol people told me that when i came, but I didn't listen too much, and fell victim to it as well!

Other than that good luck, make sure you really use all the this site has to offer between the articles, videos, coaching and forums :) .

Welcome!

dadude77
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dadude77
      BRM :D

I think almost everyone here has at one time or another either made the mistake, or considered making the mistake, to jump outside of BRM. And for most of us, it has come back to bite us on the ass! :)

lol people told me that when i came, but I didn't listen too much, and fell victim to it as well!

Other than that good luck, make sure you really use all the this site has to offer between the articles, videos, coaching and forums :) .

Welcome!

dadude77
      Hello Jojimbo,

+1

Bankroll Management should be your new mantra :D .

Also with your initial $50s, im sure that you are meant to start with the $1 SNGs and move up to the $2 SNGs with at least $100.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • Jojimbo
      Jojimbo
      Bronze
      Hello Jojimbo,

+1

Bankroll Management should be your new mantra :D .

Also with your initial $50s, im sure that you are meant to start with the $1 SNGs and move up to the $2 SNGs with at least $100.

Regards,
      -Steve[/quote]Having re-read the bankroll management articles since posting this i realised i should indeed start at the $1 SNGs. But i appreciate you pointing it out. :)

Also, do you think SNGs are a good option. Or would playing cash games using the SSS be a better move?
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Jojimbo,

To be honest with i dont have any real experience with SNGs as i started with the SSS when i recieved my money last year.

Maybe you could try each of the strategies and see which one you are more happy playing.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve