TAF: Nowhere to cash my money

• mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi. I'm a Singaporean so I believe there will be some problems. As far as I know, I can only cash my bonus from Party Poker, Titan, and Mansion. I only have $25 (i'm aware that i need at least $50) but I forsee some problems cashing out this bonus in the future as I am introducing this site to many of my friends at the moment.

Party Poker: Bans Singapore users
      Mansion Poker: For some reason I can't access Mansion Poker from my computer. seems like its blocked by Singapore ISP
      Titan Poker: Titan support tells me that only one account is allowed per household. My brother got his free $50 at Titan so I can't make a new account (we share the same computer).

How should I address this issue? Is it possible to get the money at Stars (where my main account is?), or is it possible to get the money into my brother's account (Titan)?
  • 1 reply
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      Titan Poker: Titan support tells me that only one account is allowed per household. My brother got his free $50 at Titan so I can't make a new account (we share the same computer).
      Me and my partner both first registered on titan although we live in the same household, we just had to give them 2 forms of id to prove we weren't creating a multi account. Although we had 2 computers