This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

TAF: Nowhere to cash my money

• mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi. I'm a Singaporean so I believe there will be some problems. As far as I know, I can only cash my bonus from Party Poker, Titan, and Mansion. I only have $25 (i'm aware that i need at least $50) but I forsee some problems cashing out this bonus in the future as I am introducing this site to many of my friends at the moment.

Party Poker: Bans Singapore users
      Mansion Poker: For some reason I can't access Mansion Poker from my computer. seems like its blocked by Singapore ISP
      Titan Poker: Titan support tells me that only one account is allowed per household. My brother got his free $50 at Titan so I can't make a new account (we share the same computer).

How should I address this issue? Is it possible to get the money at Stars (where my main account is?), or is it possible to get the money into my brother's account (Titan)?
  • 1 reply
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      Titan Poker: Titan support tells me that only one account is allowed per household. My brother got his free $50 at Titan so I can't make a new account (we share the same computer).
      Me and my partner both first registered on titan although we live in the same household, we just had to give them 2 forms of id to prove we weren't creating a multi account. Although we had 2 computers