Account deactivation

• jakali
      jakali
      Bronze
      Hello my friend passed the quiz few months ago, sent the id but his account was deactivated. Can u help him with this, his username is durelino.
      Thank u very much
  • 6 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello jakali,

If his account has been deactivated there it is probable that he has failed the security check. A few of these reasons could due to having multiple accounts, or maybe living in the US or a problem with his documents.

Hopefully one of the mods, like SoyCD, will be able to give you a more accurate answer. One thing i will say is that PS don't deactivate players accounts without a good reason to.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • jakali
      jakali
      Bronze
      i hope somebody will help
    • jakali
      jakali
      Bronze
      is there nobody who can help?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi jakali,

I'm sorry to hear that your friend's account was closed. However, I'm afraid there's nothing we can do on this matter as the decision of our Security Department is final. Although your friend sent in his ID, he failed to pass our standard security checks and unfortunately, for security reasons we cannot give you more details on this.

Best,
      thunder
    • jakali
      jakali
      Bronze
      i dont think there was a good reason for that, i know my friend is not a cheater...
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jakali
      i dont think there was a good reason for that, i know my friend is not a cheater...
      Unfortunately there is nothing we can do. If there was nothing purposely done by your friend then I can only say sorry - but our account had reason to deactivate his account.

I cannot go into details, so simply accept the decision please.

Best regards
      SoyCD