Got a ticket about TAF

• BoyRobot777
      BoyRobot777
      Bronze
      So, today i've got a ticket about my TAF: " Dear BoyRobot777,
      we have not been able to transfer your 50$ to your PartyPoker account. We received the following message:
      "Account is closed, deemed inactive OR a duplicate OR put on hold due to possible violation of our player Agreement"
      Please contact PartyPoker and ask them to solve this problem. Point out that is a technical problem and that PartyPoker has to fix your account. After they did get back to us via this ticket so we can try to transfer your starting money again.
      Best regards,
      Tobi" so i did write PartyPoker, and they just wrote a bunch of history which i do know... or in that load of information i can't see which one anwser my question. Heres what they wrote back:

Dear ------------,

Thank you for contacting Customer Service!

After reviewing your account I have noticed that you have successfully claimed your PS150 bonus on 02-FEB-2009 10:02:33 ET and you have met its release conditions (to earn 300 Loyalty Points on Party Poker) on 23-FEB-2009 11:20:20 ET. Therefore you have received the secondary bonus by our affiliate PokerStrategy /POKERSTRATEGY2/ on 23-FEB-2009 12:07:03 ET. The bonus amount was 100.00 USD and it is awarded in 4 parts of 25.00 USD. As the bonus was release restricted type the bonus amount was not added directly to your available balance. In order to release each of the parts you need to meet the release conditions which in this case are:

- earn 150 Loyalty Points on Party Poker.

I can see that you have successfully released all the four parts of POKERSTRATEGY2 bonus on 16-MAR-2009 20:51:18 ET. Congratulations!

In order to view this bonus please follow these steps:

1. Go to Bonuses section in your account

2. Check Active bonuses - Click on 'View all your previous bonuses' link in the bottom of the page

3. Set the respective date range in the Search section in case you are still not able to see the bonus

As regards our Tell-A-Friend promotion, I have noticed that you still have not taken advantage of our generous Tell-a-Friend bonus program. You will not want to miss it. It awards cash bonuses to you and the friends you refer to PartyPoker.com. Please visit the following link for more information:

https://secure.partyaccount.com/poker/tell_a_friend/index.htm

I would also like to take this opportunity to inform you about out great new promotion called “The Gladiator”. Just hit our daily minimum target of 10 points for at least 10 days and you'll get a prize of at least $5 at the end of the promotion. Please view full details of the promotion at: http://www.partypoker.com/news/items/gladiator.html

If you have any other queries please feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site.

Kindest regards,

Nataliya

Customer Service
  • 10 replies
    • BoyRobot777
      BoyRobot777
      Bronze
      the thing is, i dont know what to do next... :} thats my point.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi BoyRobot777,

We was unable to transfer the funds to your Party account because Party cashier declined it. I can confirm that this is a problem from the end of Party and you need to contact them to solve it. In your email to them, please do not mention anything about the TAF money (since this may confuse them. You just need to tell them something like this: "Your affiliate, PokerStrategy, could not transfer funds to my Party account through the Party Partner cashier system. Please check on my account and solve the problem sothat PokerStrategy will be able to transfer funds to my account."

When the problem with your Party account is fixed, please get back to us and we then will be happy to re-transfer your money.

Hope this will help you!
      Best,
      thunder
    • BoyRobot777
      BoyRobot777
      Bronze
      thanks!! you're fast btw :)
    • BoyRobot777
      BoyRobot777
      Bronze
      so they aprroved me today, i guess you can try resending TAF bonus

Thank you
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi BoyRobot777,

Great news! Please simply re-submit your payout request. We'll process it a.s.a.p.

Best,
      thunder
    • BoyRobot777
      BoyRobot777
      Bronze
      hm... thx :) just one question: Re-submit? That means the payment should have been returned to me? it shouldnt say the same thing "50 USD PartyPoker 04 Apr 09 Status: technical problem "? cuz it does :D mannn...
    • BoyRobot777
      BoyRobot777
      Bronze
      its in "Requested payouts" and its stuck there. Should i write partypoker again?
    • BoyRobot777
      BoyRobot777
      Bronze
      thats what they wrote me back:" Thank you for contacting Customer Service!

I am more than glad to hear you are delighted with our services.

In order for you to be able to receive this bonus please contact PokerStrategy and ask them about it. As your account has been already validated by us, they will be able to assist you further and award the bonus for you. "

so that means, i have to go to you once more, and ask, what should i do?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi BoyRobot777,

We just made the transfers earlier today and the reason why we missed yours is that you didn't notify us the problem with your Party account has been solved. So now please drop us a ticket claiming that fact and you should get your money when we make the next transfers.

Best,
      thunder
    • BoyRobot777
      BoyRobot777
      Bronze
      oh sry to bother you that much, am new and just adjusting to the system... am gonna make a ticket right now. Thanks for all your support !!