This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

pokerstars question

• darkishbet
      darkishbet
      Bronze
      I got starting capital from pokerstrategy to pokerstars about month ago, I still haven't collected enough points and after series of bad beats from that capital only about 20$ left, so my question is. If I would deposit my own money to pokerstars would those 20$ would be left or would be taken away, and how about that first deposit bonus, would I need to collect only 500 points or 500+points which I still need to clear my current bonus?
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello darkishbet,

Since you still have $20 I would assume you will first collect points towards clearing those. Since the $50 first deposit bonus has a 6 month expiry time you should have no problem clearing it though - even if you still work on your other bonus first.

If you don't manage to clear the $50 in time it will only subtract whatever is left of it - not any other money you might have deposited yourself. The time you have to clear it is 90 days by the way. So if you got your money 1 month ago you are still in good pace.

Best regards
      SoyCD