This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Freeroll Entry Token

• wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      Hi,

I just checked my account page and on the mansionclubpoint page it says:

Mad March Giveaway - Freeroll Entry Token to the Mad March Giveaway Freeroll

Valid until : 2009-04-18 21:00:00

I dont know how i received this but i want to use this token before it expires (on the 18th) but i have no idea how to use this token?

Thanks for any help in advanced.
  • 6 replies
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      I have a Welcome to Club Mansion freeroll token, never figured out how to use it in 3 months...
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Originally posted by wowadvisor
      Hi,

I dont know how i received this but i want to use this token before it expires (on the 18th) but i have no idea how to use this token?

I checked and I have a freeroll token as well. Anyways the tournament is on the 16th of this month. Grand prize is like an entry to a land based event and the other payouts are entries to qualifiers for the big event.
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Originally posted by Berzerger
      I have a Welcome to Club Mansion freeroll token, never figured out how to use it in 3 months...
      This token is for the club level freeroll. Played in it last sunday I think. $3000 prize pool. Not sure how often it runs but it may be just once a month. You have to manually register for the tournament using your token.
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      WELCOME TO THE CLUB 3000$ freeroll

(sorry for the caps lock, but this is "copy/paste" from Mansion's Lobby) :D

It runs every first Sunday in a month.
    • Redcar100
      Redcar100
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wowadvisor
      Hi,

Under the specials tab of the lobby there are two tournaments - one on the 15th of the month, one of the 16th. You can enter either but not both.

Thanks
    • michaelg5pro
      michaelg5pro
      Bronze
      That FR-Token was given to ones who played 20 or more days in march. Maybe i gonna be there, too.