Freeroll Entry Token

• wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      Hi,

I just checked my account page and on the mansionclubpoint page it says:

Mad March Giveaway - Freeroll Entry Token to the Mad March Giveaway Freeroll

Valid until : 2009-04-18 21:00:00

I dont know how i received this but i want to use this token before it expires (on the 18th) but i have no idea how to use this token?

Thanks for any help in advanced.
  • 6 replies
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      I have a Welcome to Club Mansion freeroll token, never figured out how to use it in 3 months...
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Originally posted by wowadvisor
      Hi,

I dont know how i received this but i want to use this token before it expires (on the 18th) but i have no idea how to use this token?

I checked and I have a freeroll token as well. Anyways the tournament is on the 16th of this month. Grand prize is like an entry to a land based event and the other payouts are entries to qualifiers for the big event.
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Originally posted by Berzerger
      I have a Welcome to Club Mansion freeroll token, never figured out how to use it in 3 months...
      This token is for the club level freeroll. Played in it last sunday I think. $3000 prize pool. Not sure how often it runs but it may be just once a month. You have to manually register for the tournament using your token.
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      WELCOME TO THE CLUB 3000$ freeroll

(sorry for the caps lock, but this is "copy/paste" from Mansion's Lobby) :D

It runs every first Sunday in a month.
    • Redcar100
      Redcar100
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wowadvisor
      Hi,

Under the specials tab of the lobby there are two tournaments - one on the 15th of the month, one of the 16th. You can enter either but not both.

Thanks
    • michaelg5pro
      michaelg5pro
      Bronze
      That FR-Token was given to ones who played 20 or more days in march. Maybe i gonna be there, too.