Hi From Mexico City

• DannyBass
      DannyBass
      Bronze
      Hi, my name is Danny I am a musician and music producer. I play the bass guitar as my main instrument, I also play guitar and keyboards/piano just enough to complete a song :D , I started playing poker, texas hold'em, about 2 months ago.

You can find me at the PokerStars poker rooms as Danny Z Bass. I hope to play on a big tourney some day, like an EPT or an LAPT.

See ya at the tables.

Danny Z Bass
  • 5 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey DannyBass and welcome to PokerStrategy!

Although I love music I'm not much of a Musician myself sadly :( I hope to be able to help you learn a thing or two about poker though :)

Our support sent you a ticket by the way: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/ please check it and reply to it once you have. It seems there was a problem with your transfer.

Hope to see you around the forums!

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • DannyBass
      DannyBass
      Bronze
      Thanks, I'll take a look at it now.
    • DannyBass
      DannyBass
      Bronze
      Ok, the problem we both had, pokerstrategy's link to downlading the pokrstars free software is for windows only. I use Mac, so I had to downloads the mac version, when I registered I did use the code pokerstrategy.com-newplayers, and my user ID is Danny Z Bass. I guess the hole situation started by having to run the mac version of pokerstars, wich pokerstrategy doesn't offer for download on it's site. What happens in this case?

Thnx for the welcome, I hope to learn a lot about poker. :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:

Danny Z.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DannyBass
      Ok, the problem we both had, pokerstrategy's link to downlading the pokrstars free software is for windows only. I use Mac, so I had to downloads the mac version, when I registered I did use the code pokerstrategy.com-newplayers, and my user ID is Danny Z Bass. I guess the hole situation started by having to run the mac version of pokerstars, wich pokerstrategy doesn't offer for download on it's site. What happens in this case?

Thnx for the welcome, I hope to learn a lot about poker. :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:

Danny Z.
      Hey DannyBass,

I'm not sure exactly. I would contact PokerStars to confirm that you are in fact tracked correctly and double check that all criteria is met. Afterwards simply write our support and ask them to try to transfer the capital again! ;)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • DannyBass
      DannyBass
      Bronze
      I've been contacted by Tobi and I was told pokerstrategy doesn't do Mac clients for pokerstars, so he told me to go to partypoker, wich I've done allready and he is looking to retransfer the capital.

Thankyou, have a nice day.

Danny.