Retracking PokerStars account

• WPTRay
      WPTRay
      Bronze
      Hello Everybody,

just questioning.. retracking on PokerStars..

A month ago I e-mailed Pokerstars support with the question about retracking accounts.
      They said sadly, it's not possible.

I think I'm not the only one with this problem and because I want to read the Silver articles I need to collect points.

Because my starting capital begun on Mansion poker (Ongame) (it's now on I-Poker) I don't want back to I-Poker.

So, maybe some of you have an idea of how to do this or maybe have already done something?

I'm just wondering if I can make a new account on Pokerstars and never playing on the old one (the one I use at the moment), or PokerStars will ban me immediately from their site? :(

Thanks in advance.
  • 8 replies
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      I think they will ban you.
      But you can't create new account with same info as previous one anyway, so you'd need to register with other name than yours. Not sure if you can track that account with PokerStrategy then... I guess there will be problems with deposits too.
      So it's better to forget about tracked PokerStars account.

Here on PS.com there are thousands of players who are not tracked to Stars and they want to be. Including me. All we can do is sit and wait and maybe... Just maybe, there will be way in the future, to retrack our accounts. But it's not very likely. They would be kinda stupid to allow this :)
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      they dont care about us small time players probably u must be at least supernova and even then i doubt they will track ur account to PS.com. So if you really want to betracked play on party or full tilt last one is somehow donk but still its fine tourneys are not that bad so if not stars then try tilt plus ull get rakeback...
    • WPTRay
      WPTRay
      Bronze
      Thx for the reactions.. big shame but I will play on Pokerstars, I love the software.

I will find another solution to read the articles..
    • msplints
      msplints
      Bronze
      Does that mean that even if i'm a first time user on stars i can't get it tracked? Btw... i too got my starting capital on iPoker
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      you can get tracked on stars fine, its only because we registered on stars befor pokerstrategy and without the code that we can't
    • msplints
      msplints
      Bronze
      oh ok... but does anybody know how long this takes for them to start tracking your account? i create mine yesterday and went thru the various steps already but still i dun see it being tracked under my profile yet..
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      You will be tracked if you've done everything correct, don't worry :)
      Enter right code (PSVIP?), enter your username/screenname in your profile, turn on information sharing and after that just wait few days :)
    • msplints
      msplints
      Bronze
      ok... thanks for the reply