Mentor

• SSSC2NV
      SSSC2NV
      Bronze
      Hey guys, just wondering if there is anyone that can serve as a mentor to me? Maybe through MSN or some other form of messenger. I feel like I have decent skills, however its really hard for me to go through my hand histories and pick out my leaks for sure. If I could have someone maybe take a few minutes to go through some of my history from FTP and give me a few pointers it would be greatly appreciated! Right now I'm trying to work on my game, my goal is to net $100-$200 a week of profit to subsidize my current income. I feel like I'm well on the track to that as I made $150 in the last week, however I know I bled a lot and could have had more like $250 or $300.

Sorry forgot to add that I play Limit Hold Em. Generally $.50/$1 and $1/$2 (I know both are out of my BRM range)

Thanks in advance guys!

Jeff
  • 2 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello SSSC2NV,

If you are unsure whether you played a hand correctly, you can always post it on the FL Hand Judging thread and it will be like you have 4 or 5 mentors answering your question then.

As you have stated you are playing out of BRM requirements and i personally would try to sort this leak out as well, because if you hit a big loss or downswing then you could be wiped out bankroll wise whereas if you use proper BRM then this is designed to cushion those losses somewhat.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      I lost 270 big blinds in the last couple of days in NL games, so be aware.