This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

SPs or BPs any difference?

• Team0zum
      Team0zum
      Gold
      Hi Guys
      I Have accos on iPoker and Stars.es thru pokerstrategy. It seems I am earning Bonuspoints on PokerStars and Strategypoints on iPoker. Are they comparable. Also The 2VPP=1 BP seems hard to understand as you just earn The odd points for The rng chests. So is there a rake formula?
  • 4 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      If you earn at least 1 SP on 1 day you get 10 SP extra and the 10 SP are bonus points.
      You get also 5 SP if you would post at least 1 comment in 1 of our hand discussion boards per day. You can see that as bonus points as well.

I expect this helps a little bit, but if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask them.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • Team0zum
      Team0zum
      Gold
      This is how My SP BP data looks like.
      So why i am raking Bonuspoints from Stars and Startegypoints from iPoker?
    • la55i
      la55i
      Hi Team0zum,

When you play on PokerStars you will be rewarded bonus points instead of strategy points. The rate will be 1 bonus point on pokerstrategy per 2 VPPs on Stars. Both BP and SP points will count towards your pokerstrategy status. The only difference is that our bonus points will not count towards our tell-a-friend program. This bonus point system for Stars became effective on 2017 when they made some changes on their loyalty system.
    • Team0zum
      Team0zum
      Gold
      Kiitos.
      Ok So as I joined without any taf links to anyone it doesn't really matter but serious speaking i think a somekinda update is still needed. As it is for The lowest rng chest you earn few hundred starspoints. You get like 110 starspoints for 1€ of rake. And from chest just random rewards and starscoins. No VPPs.